Hello everyone! A new player to ETS2MP

Hi all,

Thought I'd make a quick post to say hello to the community here!

I'm a new player to Euro Truck 2. I purchased the game a couple of weeks back and have been playing the single player mode. I've already clocked up 45+ hours! The game is really good fun! 

Tonight I decided to try out the multiplayer mode and have been enjoying that too. I'm still kinda getting used to parking my truck at the end of a trip! I'm sure I'll get there!

The community appears to be really good when it comes to Euro Truck! 

Its nice to meet you all!

I'd like to apologise to the trucker I bumped into just off the roundabout at Manchester! I've just remapped my controls and still getting use to the new layout. 

Yo! Welcome to the MP! After you got the parking skills under control, I would suggest that you learn how to use the report system properly as well.

I will also give you 3 good tips that are really useful when it comes to new drivers in the MP. And I think I speak for all of us about this.

1. Never go to Europort.

2. Never go to Europort.

3. Never go to Europort.

Happy trucking! And remember, never go to Europort!

Hello welcome our future community truckers . We all have difficulties to park the trailer in the game beginning or carrera and hope you get it but soon as possible!!

''Muitas pessoas gastam dinheiro que não tem, para comprar coisas que não precisam, para impressional pessoas que não gostam.''

''Mucha gente gastar dinero que no tienen , para comprar cosas que no necesitan impresional personas que no les gusta.''        

''Many people spend money they do not have, to buy things they do not need to impressional people who do not like.''       

Yoo dazontheweb

Welcome to ETS2MP Forums and Game :)

Have fun trucking and watching fools on the road collide and causing mayhems, mainly in EP (EuroPoort)

You must read this ↓

Forum Rules

In-Game Rules 

Allowed Mods

How to Report fools on the road and get em banned

How to use the Report system after you have evidence of those fools

How to Park a trailer

How to survive EuroPoort if you ever wish to visit it at Peak times

Choosing a recording software wisely

Honest tips for newbies in ets2mp

Common problems/questions

If you need any Help or assistance with an issue, Make a topic in Help Section

Found a bug? Report it here

Got some suggestions and ideas to make ets2mp servers a better place to drive in? Post here

Want to join Convoys? Check out ets2c.com

And another tip for you, Once you have reached 60 Hours or more in ets2, Join a vtc because it really helps you get more and more friends without having to drive alone in midst of the lonely roads

Happy Trucking!

'ey up. Welcome to the wonderful world that is ETS2MP! Where dreams come true.

Yes, we do have a few players that like to break the rules but we don't talk about them...

Anyway, enjoy your stay. I hope to see you on the road soon! :)

Also, I have compiled a few tips for players. If you don't mind reading them, here you go: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/19229-the-leeds-lads-tips-for-players-old-and-new/

Welcome to the community mate! I hope you have fun here and find a new community to call home.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Archived