Admins! What have you done to servers?

S2020

After 4 months of absence, I'm quite shocked to see drivers at servers can actually drive... They respect signs, overtake flawlessly, respect each others road, gives way... And by this I mean majority beside a few exceptions...

What have you done to all those jerks? 

Whatever you did, great job ;)

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

For starters, the administration stayed strict with rules and regulations. Players are beginning to learn that Administration exists, and that they will be punished for reckless behaviors. :D

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

What have you done to all those jerks? 

Those jerks were sent to Jerk Mountain, where the banhammer is king of the mountain.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

its kinda still same as it used to be? maybe slight improvement but in generally u used to meet good driver ssometimes and sometimes bad once.depending how lucky u are.. (or unlucky :P )

I think one of the contributing factors is that more and more people are making video reports which are being dealt with swiftly by the admins. It could be that trolls and idiots have begun to realize they can't get away with their behaviour so easily and have either moved on to another game or have begun to start driving more respectfully.

But that's just a guess.

I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY  :lol:

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I remember when I first started playing this game years ago, installing 1000hp engine mods and damaging every trailer I took. By the time ets2mp first alpha came I was a better driver, but still would drive fast. Now I can't drive anything beyond 480hp, just enjoying the music and giving way for our hurry drivers. :P

But yes, it is infinitely better thanks to all admins, we appreciate it!

Server is limited to 2300 people now.

Admins are working harder since some day in January.

And thanks to Scandinavia DLC and GTA-V.

Now EP is not in a dead traffic jam no more.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I was quite surprised aswell even though i wasn't gone for more than a month maybe, but seems like drivers respect each other more.

Something i really like but might not be a big of a deal, drivers tend to turn of their highbeams more often when meeting another truck or it could be because i turn them off and they do aswell eitherway.. i like it.

It's the small things which makes it fun.

Turning off high beams and beacons show respect to other drivers and reduce lag, so I never turn on these strong lights in front of other drivers. (At least I think so)

And respect for drivers who flash their high beams as a language to give greetings. This is a effective way since 1.17 came out and made the light effects stronger.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived