18+ server

+1 only if nude women are replacing the peds, all trucks have 18+ pictures and the devs charge 19.99 a hour to play :)

Oh wrong format btw ;)

Can´t like your post, i´ve liked to many today :P! But that was a nice one! :P For the suggestion, no, this is one of the vorst ideas i ever seen! 50% of the players is under 18, i´d say the avarge age is 13-20! What we can suggest is more admins that ban those who does wrong.

Everyone photocopy your drivers licenses or passports and send them to me.

• Upvote 2

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Why only place an age requirement. Why not require that player have an actual trucking license. 

Than there is also no need anymore for merging the servers because there are only a handful drivers left ;-)

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Even if everyone give their real age....

That means some of the serious drivers are partly banned from game and has to suffer from trolls. That's unfair.

-1 from me.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

^ this is true lol the number of times I've ignored a older person because of this beyond is comprehension

-1 It is not possible to share personal information in volume..

Not everyone in the license to 18 years.

First part, not true... bandwidth intensive if it's photos but not if it's scanned.

Last one I'm a little confused on due to broken English. But I'm guessing it's age requirement.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Rejected. 

There is no way to guarantee that 18+ drivers are beter drivers then the younger ones.

Please follow the format for posting a suggestion!

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback