cars are trolling eveytime

why does all the cars are trolling and nothing else ?

i ve never seen a car drive correctly , they are always trolling and crashing into me , i ve never seen a car doing their stuff , they re always swerving on the road , doing zig zags , rolling on the bad side of the road or driving against trafic , how is that possible ? 

at this point ,  if i see a car , even from very far , i just stop the truck and wait that they re gonne ....

are you sure adding cars in the game was a good idea ?

There are people who use cars maliciously and there are people who use cars correctly. There are also people who use trucks maliciously and people who use trucks correctly. Cars are infamous for abuse, but it doesn't mean they are not also used correctly. The same applies to trucks—some people use them correctly, while others use them for rampages. What I'm trying to convey is that just because a select few use cars maliciously doesn't mean the car itself should be removed for everyone who wishes to use them correctly. It's also worth noting that regardless of the vehicle someone is in, if they wish to be reckless, they'll be reckless.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

i play truckers MP for like 7 months , never saw a car doing normal driving , some may use them to do their stuff correctly , but i must be out of luck , they always do shenanigans with me , i don t provoke them , i respect them as if they were trucks , but it always end up giving me damages and ruining the experience , i hope one day i ll see cars respecting other vehicles , but it never happened to me , thanks for your answer guys , hope to see you on the roads 😇

if truckers mp would have some AI traffic it would be perfect !

thank you again for taking the time to answer to me !

cars were added to TMP to give players a varation in vehicles, not all the cars are reckless but when you do see them, make sure you save your footage (if you recording) and submit your clip in TMP website as report, also stopping the truck like you said, in the middle of the road and someone ramms you from behind this can cause you to get banned, so i wouldnt do that

3 hours ago, Interstate Nomad said:

It might be worth a thought to stay away from the infamous areas in and around of Duisburg and Calais.

It doesn´t matter in which location of the Map you are driving. Trolls dont care, if an Area is populated or not. The Question is, what is more annoying. Driving 1 -3 Hours without meeting any other Poor Soul of Lonlyness, and getting wrecked 2 Minutes before unloading, cause there is just 1 Guy in the Area who desperatly seeking any kind of Action?

Or driving shorter Haulage in more Populated Areas, with the knowledge that it can happen more often to get trolled, but you have only 300 - 500 to drive?

TruckersMP is just a PvP alternate Game for bored/banned CSGO and Arsetto/Forza Players!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

1 hour ago, If Its Itchy,Just Scratch said:

It doesn´t matter in which location of the Map you are driving. Trolls dont care, if an Area is populated or not. The Question is, what is more annoying. Driving 1 -3 Hours without meeting any other Poor Soul of Lonlyness, and getting wrecked 2 Minutes before unloading, cause there is just 1 Guy in the Area who desperatly seeking any kind of Action?

Or driving shorter Haulage in more Populated Areas, with the knowledge that it can happen more often to get trolled, but you have only 300 - 500 to drive?

TruckersMP is just a PvP alternate Game for bored/banned CSGO and Arsetto/Forza Players!

My answer was based on my impression that the chances to meet a troll in a high populated area are higher than far out in the middle of nowhere.

For me, both outcomes are equally annoying, because I drive World Of Trucks jobs which means, that certain damages of the rig can't be rolled back with a quick load/ save.

4 hours ago, 013marseillais said:

i play truckers MP for like 7 months , never saw a car doing normal driving , some may use them to do their stuff correctly , but i must be out of luck

No, you are not out of luck. I could use my fingers to count semi-normal car drivers I have seen in my time in TMP over the years (that would be thousands of encounters) and still have spare fingers left.

Although same could be said about trucks, normal driving is super rare sight as well in TMP, if you take into account constant speedy maxi grip racing practically everyone is doing. 

Common argument you will hear is that if you take the car away, trolls  would use trucks, without mentioning that the car is actually a modded truck with mass on par or exceeding that of a standard truck (the car weighs 9 tons), power to weight ratio much better, small size (and thus a hitbox) paired with lower center of gravity, all making it superior choice of a weapon. Also, it doesn't have crisp handling of a race car these GTA players expect, but it's too twitchy for keyboard controls, so why the heck not give it to everyone and call it a simulation? Guess what, that's what the community wanted.

7 hours ago, 013marseillais said:

if truckers mp would have some AI traffic it would be perfect

This will probably never happen and it has not been worked on by TMP for many years, first time mentioned more than 5 years ago, but put on hold indefinitely.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Not all cars are like that. Some players drive respectfully and beautifully. But some players only use the cars for "Troll". If you don't want to experience any of this, you should stay away from the CD road. "Not every car driver is a troll") 👍

I run away from cars, some hit my truck on purpose, others pass but lose control just ahead. But most players who use cars, use them in a way that hinders another player, playing aggressively, making unnecessary overtakes at the wrong times and so on. Obviously cars don't have the same stability as a truck, when you press the brake pedal suddenly, the car loses control, this in winter mod was chaos

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

In my 6 years of TMP history, I have seen very few drivers who drive properly. Almost all of them use it for trolling purposes. I think vehicles should be purchased under certain conditions. A person whose aim is to troll can buy a car very quickly when he starts the game. I'm not saying the Patreon system should be introduced, but a system that would force the purchase of vehicles could be introduced in another way. Otherwise, unfortunately, such troll cases will continue in the coming years. I think like this.

On 4/10/2024 at 6:30 PM, CoffeeEdition' said:

In my 6 years of TMP history, I have seen very few drivers who drive properly. Almost all of them use it for trolling purposes. I think vehicles should be purchased under certain conditions. A person whose aim is to troll can buy a car very quickly when he starts the game. I'm not saying the Patreon system should be introduced, but a system that would force the purchase of vehicles could be introduced in another way. Otherwise, unfortunately, such troll cases will continue in the coming years. I think like this.

Yes! There needs to be a wall behind who can purchase vehicles. I notice that even when vehicle drivers are issued bans, they live in a country where a new ETS2 game is cheap or they simply use a key site. The majority of players in cars do not wish to play the game as intended and only to use it as a cutting up truck simulator.

Howerver, I honestly dont see a version of TMP where cars are locked behind a paywall. It's unfortunate for sure.

On 4/9/2024 at 1:47 AM, Chubbywolf said:

Usually, cars that are not on the C-D road cause no issues sometimes a few on the C-D road cause no issues honestly just depends. But adding cars into the mod adds variety making the game a little better then just a ton of trucks.

You must go on when its quiet because evertime i join theres always a car coming up th middle between all traffic causing accidents and just generally being a pain in the behind

• 2 weeks later...

It is very rare to find a driver who drives correctly, I would say 90% of Skoda players are trolls. And the most annoying thing is the physics of these cars, that sometimes they literally pass you and throw you into the air. And the cars too, as they weren't originally made for Euro Truck, are pretty bad at controlling, especially in curves. In Promods it is practically impossible to drive on that Kirkenes road where it goes to MS Stein, it is very slippery.