Survey: Are you a member of a VTC?

Survey: Are you a member of a VTC?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of a Virtual Trucking Company (VTC)?

• Yes, I am a member of a Virtual Trucking Company (VTC).
    • No, I am NOT a member of a Virtual Trucking Company (VTC).

When I first found out about VTCs I was interested in joining one, and after a bit of research I found out about Prime Logistics, I've been a member of this VTC for a while now and I'm satisfied with everything they do so I don't plan on switching to another VTC at the moment.

Aurora 🤞🚛

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Greetings!

I am a member of a VTC myself and I think that it's a great experience overall. During the start of my TMP journey which was the first year I had been here, I wasn't a part of any VTC and I started getting bored of it after a while so I chose to join a VTC and check out what the VTC system is all about. Since then I've always been a part of a VTC and I've learnt a lot through other players about TMP whilst making new friends on the way. Hosting convoys for your VTC or being a part of the Staff team in your VTC also provides some communication and team-work skills that you eventually pick along the way.

• Like 1

My friends and I run a great VTC

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thank you for creating this survey and discussion. Personally, I really enjoy being and driving routes accompanied within a VTC (Virtual Trucking Company). It truly has several advantages, such as meeting people from different cultures, forming friendships with them, and participating in internal convoys or sharing these moments with other VTCs. It's truly enjoyable and fun.