Friends

Ka_Tray

Hello !

unfortunately they can't know who your friends are, so any dangerous driving or collisions are grounds for banning

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

1797472539_TMP.webp.542b008508f3e29324b9b29eabffd2f6.webp.30dac118f31a8f248f33bc747a0d48d2.webp

2 minutes ago, Ka_Tray said:

@LIGHTOFGOD @TACCOO Thank you! I'll make sure to follow all rules.

I'm not trolling everyone, I am just SOMETIME trolling my close friends, when it comes to funny and laughing situation.

I didn't say that you troll everyone. I was just interested in why you would want to troll at all.

Thanks for your answer! 🙂

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

I didn't say that you troll everyone. I was just interested in why you would want to troll at all.

Thanks for your answer! 🙂

Yeah, when we started playing each other, we started to laugh each other which he almost crashed into me, I did in the return for funny, and then we took the serious accidents in funny way. I'm pretty sure this happens when we were alone. Plus it's free to use the command /fix, you know. 😅

Hello @Ka_Tray

You can't brake rules for fun. As you know it's a simulation game and you can have good time easily when you play.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Trolling is an offense and if a game moderator spots you doing it, you will likely get kicked/banned.

However you can safely workaround that if these 2 criteria are fulfilled:

1. You are in a very empty/unpopular area (i.e. middle of Latvia, Bulgaria, Portugal etc...) where it's very unlikely a Game Moderator will be watching you and where you won't bother other players with your group fun!
  2. You have REAL friends who won't take badly your trolling and won't report you 😁

Other options, as mentioned before:

• Arcade Server
  • ETS2 Convoy where you would only have you and your friends
  • Like 1

If the rules are broken, they will be banned, of course, the rules apply to everyone, you can have fun as you wish on collision-free servers.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

It is not recommended to do this type of trolling even if it is between friends, they may report you, avoid doing this and maintain a better gaming experience for you and your friends. 😄 

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.