What is your favorite season?

What is your favorite season?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Season

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall/Autumn
    • Winter

My favorite season is winter. I enjoy the serene beauty of snow covered landscapes and the cozy atmosphere, especially during the holiday season.

What about you all? Which season do you think is the best?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Awesome! 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hey,

My fav season is summer,because it's hot, you can dress or undress as you want, you can throw yourself in the sea or in the pool when you're hot, the days get longer and last longer, there's more movement on the streets, in the city etc... while the season I hate it's winter.. too cold, no one around and the days are too short and last but not least here is not snowing since 2019...so its horrible and boring.. 😕

• Like 2

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Yes, winter is my favorite season. The colors that winter gives to the world, the air and the sky are completely different. When combined with the holiday period, winter is indisputably the best period. Conversations around a warm fire are special only for winter. The cold of winter warms people's hearts.❄️

• Like 3
  • Woah! 1

Getting dark as early as 5PM makes you want to just retreat inside, particularly when the darkness comes with the cold. This is not a concern in the summer season. Longer days mean you get more time to plan out fun activities till late in the evening.

• Like 1

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Every season has it's beauty.

In Spring, nature awakens and starts to bloom with colorful flowers, and the air is filled with the sweet scent of blossoms.

In Summer, long sunny and warm days, vibrant greenery and the oceans invite you for outdoor activities.

In Autumn, trees tint the landscape in colorful brown, red and orange colors.

In Winter, snowfall and consequent layers of white turns everything in a peaceful silence.

• Like 3

Hello @3749771,

First of all thank you for this topic. 

My favorite season is winter

I really like to see a snowy landscape, although unfortunately snow is difficult in some places where I live. 

Then I've always admired this season. I love the blankets and the hot chocolate for example. 

Have a nice day! 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

My favourite season is winter, I love making snowmen.

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I love autumn

Autumn is not as unbearable as the scorching heat of summer, nor is it as cold as winter, and it is not as rainy as spring. If the weather is clear, the mood will be better, so the mood is good, the mood is good, so it is more cyclical, which is an important feature of the development of things. Second, autumn is the season of harvest in our (Chinese) tradition.

• Like 1

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator