your overall speed ​​limit on truckersmp

MFL0L.

I tend to keep the speed limit, so I drive at 60, 80, and 90(km/h).

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Hello @MFLOLWTF2K

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this topic with community on forum. 

Usually on the truckersMP I use the speed 80/90 km!/h on secondary roads (for example cd road) and 110 km/h on highways. 

I specify that C-D road must be considered as a secondary road and not as a highway. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

@MFLOLWTF2K Ayo, thanks for starting the topic.

I'd say depends on what vehicle I'm driving, traffic and road conditions. In TruckersMP world, I usually drive at 110 km/h (or 130/Max when in other servers), adapt speed at max 90 km/h in WoT jobs.
When I want to be realistic, I'd probably go to single player.

I know it's a bit unrealistic driving in 110 km/h, but after all it's a game, just make sure you keep that in mind distinguish it's different from real life.

Also, driving too slow or underspeed ≠ safe, and I don't want some trolls or rule breakers slip in, so I tend to close the gaps with more caution, remember what to do in real life and it's game.

Kind Regards,
[MCG] StarGuardian KaiSa
ETS2MCG Mod/Kai'Sa Express CEO/TruckersMP Player

80-120 kmh

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, 

I usually adhere to the posted speed limit for the road I am on. I would set my cruise control to the speed of the road and just cruise. Why go fast when you are there to enjoy the scenery and to meet some new people along the way?! 

Cal | TruckersMP, Report Moderator | Prime Logistics, Human Resources & Examinations Team | 

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.