Have you already tried version 1.48 of the game? Do you like it?

LUPO (ITA)

Hello! 

Have you already tried version 1.48 of the game? Do you like it?

Personally I do not feel good to turn the steering wheel with the new version. Maybe I'll have to get into the habit but at higher speed (90/100 km/h) it's very risky (this is what I noticed).  

If you want... You can write a comment with your reply here. Thank you. 

Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

I really didn't like it. All physics has changed.

• Like 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for creating this interesting topic.

I updated and played the 1.48 version as soon as it was released today. However, the physics engine provided through this update is really bad.

I had high expectations for the Anti-lock Braking System and Traction Control System that would be added through an update, but when I played it, it was a mess.

It's to the point where I'm confused whether I'm playing ETS2 or doing a drift simulator.

Since this is my first attempt, I hope SCS can solve this problem in a good way in the future.

Regards, 

Werzey*

• Upvote 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hello there @ROMANISTA [ITA]

First of all, thank you for your contribution and making this community more active 🙂 

----- 

As far as the update has been released, I jumped over and went to update it. I'm honestly surprised with thus kind of new things that SCS bring to us in this version. It's true that SCS tried to keep realistic physics in this update, but at high speeds the truck becomes a bit unsteerable and starts to skid, that might cause more accidents on the road. In that case players should take the wheel into their hands and watch out their safely driving! 

Regards,

RedWolf [CZ] 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Of course I like every innovation that comes to the game is always nice. 🙂

• Upvote 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Definitely a different feel now. My recommendation to everyone is get some seat time before going top speed on C-D road 😄. The handling characteristics are definitely different and the truck no longer will react the way you expect, especially for seasoned players that have become so accustomed to the previous handling model.

Judging solely from the perspective of the new content, I would definitely enjoy it a lot, whether it's the American Truck Simulator or the Euro Truck Simulator. However, the game optimization appears to be very poor, to the point that it's even worse than the 1.46 version.❌

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

Hello. Congrats for creating such a good topic like that.

I can say I liked it, yes. If you've noticed, the game forces us to drive more realistically now, it indirectly says "I'm a simulation game, I try to reflect reality in the best possible way". And it really is. If you act like a real truck driver on the road, the updates will not have any negative effect on you.

“Be careful who you trust, Sergeant. People you know can hurt you the most.”

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support