What do you think is safe driving

I think we should focus on driving the truck 

Always pay attention to the situation in the front and rearview mirrors and remain fully focused instead of being distracted and causing accidents

Civilized courtesy rather than reckless driving

35 minutes ago, Crush Seven said:

Always pay attention to the situation in the front and rearview mirrors and remain fully focused instead of being distracted and causing accidents

I agree with you.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

58 minutes ago, Crush Seven said:

Yes, indeed.
Look far in front of you and be aware of other drivers as well.

• Upvote 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

According to your question, what do you think is safe driving? Safe driving is just respection all the traffic rules across all the states on the map and also respect the people using a TruckersMP. Do you know what is my dream and I know it wont never happen? My dream is one day to see all the users respect all the rules ❤️

There is nothing to say more about it.

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,250 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @Crush Seven,

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

I totally agree with you. Driving carefully and helping yourself with the help of rear-view mirrors is the key thing. Without distractions. 

Unfortunately, we often have to pay attention to driving trucks for ourselves and also for others who drive badly. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

i totally agree with you driving carefully.

1)Used your mirrors always carefully.

2)Use your blinkers when changing the lane or joining the Road.

3)Check your blind spot when you joining the Road.

4)After overtaking merge back to lane safely.

5)Drive with speed limit and when you missed the exit do not try made U turn don't drive on wrong way.

6)When overtaking always make sure there is no oncoming traffic passed safely.

On 6/29/2023 at 11:18 AM, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

i totally agree with you driving carefully.

1)Used your mirrors always carefully.

2)Use your blinkers when changing the lane or joining the Road.

3)Check your blind spot when you joining the Road.

4)After overtaking merge back to lane safely.

5)Drive with speed limit and when you missed the exit do not try made U turn don't drive on wrong way.

6)When overtaking always make sure there is no oncoming traffic passed safely.

I always flick my right analog stick to check the blindspot after checking the mirror when joining the road, and after that i click RS once to reset the view (basically what i do irl when entering a freeway/turning/changing lane). 

8 hours ago, Million88 said:

Always follow the speed limit and adjust your speed according to the road conditions and traffic. Also, keep a safe distance from other vehicles, especially when driving in heavy traffic. Moreover, always use turn signals and check your mirrors and blind spots before changing lanes or turning.

And "defensive driving", which means scanning for potential risks such as other impatient drivers. 🙂

Driving safely involves being cautious and responsible so as to reduce collisions, injuries, and property damage.

Safe Driving Considerations:

• Observe traffic laws
  • Avoid distractions while driving
  • Stay focused and alert
  • Maintain safe following distances
  • Use signals and check blind spots
  • Practice defensive driving
  • Avoid aggressive driving
  • Maintain regular vehicle maintenance
  • Adapt to weather conditions
  • Adapt to road conditions
  • Exercise patience and courtesy
  • True Story 1

On 6/29/2023 at 2:19 AM, Seven... said:

我认为我们应该专注于驾驶卡车

始终注意前后视镜的情况,保持全神贯注,以免分心造成事故

文明礼貌,而不是鲁莽驾驶

It is also important to use turn signals correctly

Polestar Logistics drivers | Safely drive over 1,000,000 km

Languages: English, Chinese

We should abide by the rules of the game, not rampaging, not breaking the law, not cutting in line, and giving way to the opposite car in an orderly manner. When there is congestion, we should maintain the principle of giving way to one line in an orderly manner.

Replies from TruckersMP sponsors!

期待大家的支持和订阅,谢谢!

truckersmp-logo.png   1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Güvenli Sürüş İçin En Önemli Kurallar;

1- Yola Bağlanırken Uzaktan Hızlı Gelen Aracın Önüne Atlamayın

2-Her Zaman Sinyalinizi Kullanın (ücretli değil.)

3-Önünüzdeki Araçla Takip Mesafesi Bırakın.

4-Fren Yaparken Ani Durmak Yerine Kademeli Fren Yapın

5-Sollama Yapmadan Önce Karşıdan Kimsenin Gelmediğinden Emin Olmalısınız.

6-Duraklamada/Ani Durmalarda Dörtlü Flaşörlerinizi Yakmanız Arkanızdakinin Sizi Farketmesini Sağlayacak Ve Arkanızda Herhangi Bir Kazaya Sebebiyet Vermemiş Olacaksınız..

Güvenli Sürüşler..

Hello,

Thanks for creating this interesting topic and making TruckersMP in a Better place.

In my opinion the safe driving is not only driving and pay attention to something but driving safely involves being cautious and responsible so as to reduce collisions, injuries, and property damage.

You have always to Observe traffic laws,Avoid distractions while driving (smoke,cellular,pc,writing ecc),Stay always alert on what's happening in front or far from you,mantain ALWAYS the security distance from the truck/car in front of you,use always signals when you turn left/right or you have an emergency with emergency lights,pay attention to the angles morts,drive always when you feel good,don't be aggressive while driving,adapt to road and weather condition,don't run when is not possible,be careful and patent especially in the traffic jam,make the mandatory breaks,do not drive if you're tired and so much more...

Kind Regards,

Rosso. Aurora Driver.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

On 6/28/2023 at 8:19 PM, Seven... said:

Exactly what you do must not interfere with any other player.

ClemTruck

TruckersMP Veteran VI

English French |  Italian

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, 

First of all, thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

Safe driving in my opinion is as follows, and I hope all drivers who play TruckersMP follow these basic rules. 🙂

1. Speed Control: Always avoid speeding and drive at an appropriate speed according to the surrounding environment and traffic conditions.
  2. Maintain Safe Distance: Keep a sufficient distance from other vehicles to be prepared for sudden situations.
  3. Follow Signals and Signs: Obey traffic rules by following traffic signals, road signs, and markings to maintain a smooth flow of traffic.
  4. Proper Lane Changing: Demonstrate driving skills when changing lanes and ensure a safe distance from surrounding vehicles during the maneuver.

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Absolutely, focusing on safe and responsible driving should be a top priority for all truckers in the virtual world of TruckersMP. By staying attentive and observant, we can avoid potential accidents and ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone on the roads.

Maintaining a keen eye on the front and rearview mirrors is essential for anticipating traffic flow, potential hazards, and any sudden changes in road conditions. It allows us to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions to avoid collisions or traffic jams.

In addition to being alert, demonstrating civilized courtesy on the roads is equally crucial. Treating fellow truckers with respect and consideration fosters a positive and friendly environment within the community. Avoiding reckless driving not only enhances safety but also contributes to a more enjoyable and cooperative gameplay experience for all players.

Let's all take responsibility for our actions and drive with care and respect, promoting a culture of safe and courteous trucking in the virtual world. By setting a positive example and adhering to responsible driving practices, we can collectively create a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all TruckersMP participants. Safe driving is not only a personal responsibility but also a way to contribute positively to the entire community.

Karakteriniz düzgün olsun ki gerisini hallederiz..

My first condition is that your character is not broken...

AlparslanK