TruckersMP Featured Zone

Cause of a lot of traffic jams extra for what we have before, maybe it's not a great place to do it.
No free space with only one line it's a bad idea for one who wants a rest or needs to stop there are no places like that
Deliver cargo to the construction site it's a good idea and for the next plans please take it

2 hours ago, BoscoHeavyHaul said:

I think the event/dev team have been sleeping, I have seen a mere 4 construction vehicles after driving the road for an entire week so either they are asleep or they just aren’t bothered 

I understand. But if the deadline was until July 2, today that is July 3 they should lead the way and show us all the work that has been done in a month. 

The situation has already been quite difficult with traffic near Calais in a month. 

It would not be right to extend the expiry date by keeping lanes closed on the motorway in Calais. 

3 hours ago, artisan15 said:

Yeah, is there any exact date where this barriers are getting removed ? 

I wonder too. 🤔😂

• Awesome! 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Somehow Lucky said:

This featured zone isn't doing anything but adding pretty signs that just say "Shoulder Closed". It's not solving the traffic issues. That keep getting rejected because "it's not what the majority of arcade players want".

thats because they want traffic jams to then speed into in a skoda

• Stan locked this topic