Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Reno
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Stuttgart

Recent Profile Visitors

7061 profile views

off-9's Achievements

1. Wow its been ages :D....Good to be back and hope to see others on the road!

2. I am taking a good break from ets2 and ats. I have almost fully upgraded my pc (from 2007) to handle gta 5 with everything set to normal(without lag at 75 fps). It probably could go higher its just that I would need a better graphics card.

3. I would like to come but thats at 0:00 for me. So I might be there!
  4. Anyone know of any good games that are not shooters?

5. My ban has been lifted :)! Hope to see everyone on the road!

1. Shovali
    2. off-9

off-9

^ yep just imagine I get band for having Scout in my name. :D

6. So after a LONG thinking process I have decided to change my username on just about everything. My new username is scoutster. Since I do search and rescue training with dogs I figured it would be better than officernine (since I am not a real police officer). I just hope that my ban gets lifted.... Now to go change 50 million other things.

1. off-9

off-9

Except on world of trucks I will stay officernine...

2. Titanic4

Titanic4

Technically to change your in-game name you could just change the Steam Community profile nick.

3. off-9

off-9

I know and I have. It's just on my world of trucks it won't let me change it. Also whenenver I change my username for something I have to change it for everything....idk why I do that ,but that's how I roll.

7. I hope to apply for moderator another time. I have the rep but I don't think It would be nice for me to spam the forums.:D

8. Is there anyone who isn't playing Pokemon go?

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Penguin
    3. TrademarkGamer
    4. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Me because its not compatible with my phone :(:(:(:( My phone has Android Version 4.2 and you need Android Version 4.4 or higher to play Pokemon Go :(:(:(:( Otherwise I would be playing it :P 

9. I know I keep my computer clean when I haven't filled up a 60 GB hard drive in 4 years. I keep all my games on an external hard drive and it has 400 GB free. Also the 60 GB one has 30 GB free.

1. off-9

off-9

I really need to find some new games.:lol:

10. With my fresh newish quad processor I am able to play just about anything at high quality!....I haven't upgraded my power supply yet so I my have a future fire on my hand.(aka its still an stock one from the early 2000's)

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Cyrusj

Cyrusj

Yeah a PSU is not something you want to go cheap on. :P

3. off-9

off-9

I have to agree with that I will be getting a brand new 500 watt power supply this weekend.

4. SlavaH

SlavaH

*listens for buzzing noise and big explosion*

11. I hope to get my gaming rig fixed this weekend. I just brought a quad core for it!:)

12. Goodnight or good morning everyone!:)

1. Stuart  (GB)

Stuart (GB)

From me it would be Goooood Morining

13. I brought the mighty griffin DLC.....so many tiny trucks https://imgur.com/WThj8Cf

1. Killua  // Ireland ^_^
    2. DerAmpelmann

DerAmpelmann

You got a cab fleet :lol:

14. I had a problem with a mod I downloaded....https://imgur.com/ScCV1VT

1. Half Blood Prince
    2. Titanic4

Titanic4

That's the problem with usage of this vehicle - even if there's invisible fifth wheel, you shouldn't take any cargo with this bus.

3. off-9

off-9

You know how you choose a starter truck in game. I picked the bus....the game crashed after the drop off and it didn't handle very well

15. Anyone know of a way that I can make picture sizes smaller?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.