Renault and Iveco Tuning DLC

Ginger74

If you think about it, both the Magnum or the Renault Premium and the normal Stralis come from 1.1 and since then it has not been done many tweaks since then and require a great Rework, or a greater range of modifications because if you look compared to the other trucks they don't have much modification and especially the Premium Renault that modification a lot does not have in itself so a TUN DLC would be a great help in giving it new airs; but it's not the only one as the normal MAN TGX requires a small help hand, and a TUN DLC would be pretty good for it so you can give it better details and more modifiable parts.

Hey!

It's not confusing, it's just kind off rude, or a lack of respect to say it like that. If you'd like to discuss this with me, feel free to DM me anytime. My DMs are always open. 

And this is just my opinion, not a personal insult.

Kind regards, 
- Inklink
(ET + CMT)

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

• Ginger74 changed the title to Renault and Iveco Tuning DLC

@Ginger74 Lmao that's awesome ty :D. I was in a right arsey mood yesterday as someone's lost a package at work...

To answer your q: who knows. I guess down the licencing. I would suspect more likely with the Range T as the licence release finally happened. In terms of Iveco, if the S-Way gets the green light hopefully there will be something to dress that u too.

Have a lovely weekend.

I'm hoping for a Renault tuning pack, especially for the Renault T. 

Side note: The Renault T was released during the end of 2019 so I'm hoping a tuning pack will be made available for it soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

On 7/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, DavinaTheWeena said:

@Ginger74 Lmao that's awesome ty :D. I was in a right arsey mood yesterday as someone's lost a package at work...

To answer your q: who knows. I guess down the licencing. I would suspect more likely with the Range T as the licence release finally happened. In terms of Iveco, if the S-Way gets the green light hopefully there will be something to dress that u too.

Have a lovely weekend.

I hope you have an excellent week ahead of you! Take it easy bud.

I still dont know if scs will release tuning pack DLCs for iveco & renault very soon. But I really wish they will make it come true. Like hey we didnt even know that there would be volvo tuning pack so long but then scs just brought us a surprise and now we have FH tuning pack. There are still hopes for these 2 truck brands in the future. It would be so exciting.

Why not MAN truck  too??? As in real life, the tuning package is made to do something special with "our truck". It is the same as an extension of our body, where we customize according to our preferences. So, I believe that all trucks in the game should have their tuning packs, always with some specific characteristic of each model, thus providing a greater involvement of the player with the game. 

I think it is more likely to have something from Renault rather than IVECO.

If you go Instagram for example, the Renault page has an entire Story dedicated to ETS2 whereas IVECO doesn't even mention ETS2 once (at least visibly) on their page. Simply put, SCS and IVECO have a pretty bad relationship compared to other brands like SCANIA or DAF.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I think a Renault tuning pack is highly likely, but an Iveco one is unlikely.

This is because Renault has been working with SCS as recently as September when they released the Range T, which suggests that they are interested in working on further content for ETS2, whereas there have been no new Iveco trucks in game for a long time.

Regards, 

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Archived