The*MASK**

Single player or multiplayer ?

Guest Emre_bey_5960

I think multiplayer is more fun

15 hours ago, Smiddy1050 said:

I prefer multiplayer so i can drive with my friends and see other people who aren't just AI 

Idem ! The multiplayer mode is more fun !!

I prefer Multiplayer because it's just not that boring as in singleplayer. There are a lot of other trucks (different variants) and I think it‘s more fun and even more interesting than in singleplayer. 

• True Story 1

Multiplayer is better than offline as there is more interaction, more unforeseen things and the best: playing and interacting with friends, which is something that obviously in Offline one cannot do since it is just the CPU and you; while here is you and another 4000 players and people living and playing.

• True Story 1

Personally I prefer multiplayer as it gives another level to the game, since here you play with real people and not the CPU, so add a little more than excitement and intrigue as one doesn't know what will happen around the corner.

I play multiplayer. Just like other people say it's more fun. You can interact with other people and find some new friends ☺️ I play single player only when I drive Special Cargo.

multiplayer for high range jobs of 2700km + doe the slower clock  ..... i simply hate to drive at night.   and to show off my companys colors .... and my unusual trailers .  

but mostly singleplayer doe vanilla is boring after 6,5 years   modtrailers and custom cargos are in use.