ZabbeX

Own Trailer or not?

Guest Lincoln971100

I do not own a truck because I am poor 

bought a lot of trailers for my garages, but really i prefer to just pick up a company trailer. it's so much easier and convenient. i tend to find myself having to go to service and change up the trailer i have or buy a new one to fit the job when i use my own. well i guess unless you like to constantly do the same basic jobs all the time. 🤔

I find using my own trailer better for role playing purposes.

I have recently started using my own log trailer, and it requires lot more deadheading, which I find kind of refreshing, after being used to picking up my next job in the same area of the last delivery.

Hi :)

I like variety of trailers and of cargoes. Therefore, I rarely use the own trailer. In addition, I love simulation & World of Trucks:90: (external contracts - random trailer not own).

Of course if I can't use other trailer I prefer own trailer. For example on Iceland🇮🇸 (Promods server).

Happy Trucking🚚

MarkON

In most of the time I use my personal trailer, since with it if I change the truck and this one has another paint, I can make them combine so that the difference between the truck and the trailer does not look "strange".

Usually a mixture for me. Since this is a sim not all truckers have their own trailers in real life so I tend to bounce back and forth with company trailers :)