Promods support has been something that many of us have been wanting for years and it's finally here! Thanks for finally supporting it and I appreciate all the hard work on TMP's side and promods's side. The only thing that's missing is ai traffic but I understand it's hard take your time on it guys.

@j1m1 løKø, do you have all required map DLC's? You'll need the following map DLC's in order to play ProMods: 

• Going East(dlc_east)
  • Scandinavia(dlc_north)
  • Italia(dlc_it)
  • Vive la France(dlc_fr)
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea(dlc_balt)

If you're missing all of these DLC's, the game will most likely crash when loading ProMods. On singleplayer you won't be even able to enable any of the ProMods packages in such case. Mod's info page will tell you, which DLC's are missing. TruckersMP doesn't actually check that you have installed all of the mentioned DLC's and will try to load the mod anyway.

• Haha 1

I know this. thank you ✅

13 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

@j1m1 løKø, do you have all required map DLC's? You'll need the following map DLC's in order to play ProMods: 

• Going East(dlc_east)
  • Scandinavia(dlc_north)
  • Italia(dlc_it)
  • Vive la France(dlc_fr)
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea(dlc_balt)

If you're missing all of these DLC's, the game will most likely crash when loading ProMods. On singleplayer you won't be even able to enable any of the ProMods packages in such case. Mod's info page will tell you, which DLC's are missing. TruckersMP doesn't actually check that you have installed all of the mentioned DLC's and will try to load the mod anyway.

Changelog of changes from 28th October 2019:

• Fixed the very well known bug with no jobs in the market.
    This works only once you have some jobs in the market as the time synchronization was added for them. Therefore, if you still see an empty market, reset your economy for the last time. Then you should never face this issue anymore.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Love it! 5
  • Woah! 2

On 10/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, ShawnCZek said:

This works only once you have some jobs in the market as the time synchronization was added for them. Therefore, if you still see an empty market, reset your economy for the last time. Then you should never face this issue anymore.

That is great news! Thanks for figuring out way to fix it.

i agree with the promods however i wish it would come to ats a lil faster some ppl dont have ets2 and if they do they dont have that kind of money to be able to have all the maps to be able to have and play the promods on mp its a wonderful idea and stand behind it 100% just wish it would come to ats a lil faster 

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2019 at 11:42 AM, ShawnCZek said:

Can't confirm the issue is fixed.

Still getting no jobs in the market unless I reset economy or F7. 

Had to reset it for 5th time now with still the same issue occuring.

Spoiler

4l6wr9.png