madalexgaming34

How to stop trolling?

Hi,

I am currently watching a streamer on twitch and i have noticed that they are doing a convoy. In the convoy there are 2 drivers who a trolling the convoy - they have been asked many times to leave but wont and every time this streamer goes live they are there - trolling. How can the streamer stop the trolls?

I also have seen these trolls in action on a couple of peoples streams, they will get in the middle of and continue to do this stuff to these streamers. I know one streamer who has reported over and over about 1 of the trolls, and if I am correct isn't there a rule against  Trolling/Grieving, if I am wrong please correct me and accept my deepest apologies. 

Either you or the streamer should report the culprits, i suggest web reports as they always get dealt with. 

If the report gets rejected via a web report, that means they are doing nothing wrong, so as said above, make sure they are actually breaking rules before reports are made. 

If there is sufficient evidence and the trolls have done something that affects any other users gameplay. Then the game moderator dealing with the report would serve them the appropriate punishment for what they are doing. If there is insufficient evidence then yes those trolls are always going to be present. So I suggest the streamer should report the two users that were trolling, hopefully this may give you some insight. :) 

To answer your actual question, there is only one guaranteed way to stop trolling and that is to simply make all servers non-collision, as well as disabling all methods of communication and disabling of player names and tags. This would not be a good thing.

• True Story 1