Road to Simulation

So many people complaining about the 110 Km/h speed limits... Still, they are all using Simulation 1 server. Why is this? My guess: 4200 slots. That's also the reason why those who prefer a simulation style played in EU#2 instead of EU#1. Not because of the "fun" or because they wanted to go faster. People saying that the "simulationers" are forcing them to use a server where they can't go as fast as they want... Have I or any other asked you to play here or there? NO, it was your choice. As it was MY choice to play in EU#2 server and risk being destroyed 4-5 times every day by those who only look for their own fun. How many times have you read something like "If you want to drive fast, go to EU#4"? Not so much, I guess. How many times have you read "If you don't want to drive fast, go to EU#1"? Quite a lot. Who was forcing whom?

I'm not saying that now I will be able to play without being destroyed. There will always be bad or reckless drivers and trolls (and most of them will go into Simulation 1, no doubt), but IMO it will be easier to avoid the "Idiots on the road", since they can't go as fast as before in EU#2. And if it came to that, I'd always have the choice to go into one of the Arcade servers where no idiots on the road can destroy my truck. It's really unbelievable (to me) how so many people want no speed limits but also collisions. I would think that this is exactly a troll's dream... But I refuse to believe that a majority of the playerbase are trolls or wannabe trolls... Funny how so many people say now "Arcade servers are not realistic without collisions". And they are most likely those who used to drive in EU#2 at 150 Km/h in a truck, using the grass or the emergency lane to overtake others, crashing into others just because they were in their way... What does this have to do with "realistic"? Where in the world can you see the things that everyone were seeing in EU#2 server?

The only thing I would change: Make one of the Arcade servers have also 4200 slots. Like this:

Sim 1 - 4200

Sim 2 - 2300

Arc 1 - 4200

Arc 2 - 2300

If only to make it more balanced. This would give the chance to have as many players in Simulation servers as in Arcade servers, so there would be no way to complain about "I'm forced to play in Simulation because it's where most people are". Since the "majority" wants to drive as fast as possible, Arcade servers should be full at every time... Shouldn't they?

• Like 2
  • True Story 2

9 hours ago, TheDuckThatFloats said:

are you really that blind enough to believe trollers will play in arcade? you are so wrong!

i mean look at this, this was taken after the update in simulation server https://prnt.sc/o9rg4n

now do you really believe trollers will play in arcade?

as you are an older  Member since: 03 Jan 2015 20:13 you should know this better than me.

Ive been here long enough to know that 99% of the trolls i have ever encountered are ramming people going 150+. This problem Will now be minimal. 

Blockers doesnt ruin my experience as they are EASILY avoidable. 

I wonder why you are so angry. 

This change is PERFECT for everyone Who love the simulation and realism.  Unless you are one of the need for speed trollets, you have no reason to be angry. 

If not, give me one reason why this change is bad

Jimmy 'Arradin ' Stigsjöö

TruckersMP

se.gif - gb.gif

Facebook - Twitch - Youtube - Steam

" One Minute in Heaven "

I hope that over time, people will get used to such a big change, but I think that it was needed. I believe that the server will not lose its popularity and players will want to fill these 4200 slots. This game is the best of its kind when we meet a lot of people on the road and I hope that people will not leave because of it and the game will be even more popular. I think people can now feel like real truck drivers, not racing vehicles  :):D:P

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm happy to the change but i hope it will be some differences between the two servers arcade or simulation because otherwise, there is not really sense.

I read that the server is not able to support more than 4 200 slots. Maybe you should work on it.

Some ideas for the differences between the servers: the collisions or the car disable.

Have fun everybody ! :)

I was hurt by this update, before the introduction of the 150 km/h limit, I drove my truck 170 km/h without problems. After you have entered a limit of 150 km/h, this is normal, since most no longer accelerates. I believe that you need to either return the limit of 150 km/h at least one server simulation, or add a conflict at least one server arcade. If this does not happen, I will be forced to leave the project, as this style of play does not suit me. ( Wrote through translator )

20190701130327_1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doge_DogeDogeYT said:

Remove the speed limiter!

You have 2 servers without speed limiter, what's there to remove?

2 minutes ago, Shock 19+ said:

I will be forced to leave the project, as this style of play does not suit me

And what would you "style of play" be? People driving at 170 Km/h destroying everything in their way? Please, remember that the games are Truck Simulators, not racing or wrecking simulators. If all you want is to drive fast, you chose the wrong game, there are lots of racing games in the market and if you want to be able to drive trucks as fast as possible and crash into others or be crashed into by others, there's SP, with the added bonus that you can't be reported or banned...

• True Story 5

2 минуты назад Фернандокр [ESP] сказал::

У вас 2 сервера без ограничителя скорости, что там снимать?

А какой бы у вас был" стиль игры"? Люди, едущие со скоростью 170 км / ч, разрушают все на своем пути? Пожалуйста, помните, что игры являются симуляторами грузовиков, а не гоночными или разрушающими симуляторами. Если все, что вы хотите, это быстро ездить, вы выбрали неправильную игру, на рынке много гоночных игр, и если вы хотите как можно быстрее управлять грузовиками и врезаться в других или быть разбитым другими, есть SP, с дополнительным бонусом, о котором вы не можете сообщить или запретить...

You don't tell me what to play and how. I might as well say, " For simulation was EU1, want simulation ? was going to be, but no, you played EU2, like everyone else. I play on EU2, I had, up to this point. And how do you know I'm ramming others or not ? How accurate and professional am I ? You do not know and draw conclusions

Dear TruckersMP team,

thank you for making this wise decision.

This improvement is the long overdue and only logical consequence of the disastrous situation on your servers that was going on for already way too long.
It takes courage to face the majority of your player base with a solution that will change deep-rooted behaviors. But in the long run, your courage will be rewarded!
IMO it is an important step for the future of TruckersMP, and I wish for many more to come.

You have my sincere thanks. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shock 19+ said:

You don't tell me what to play and how. I might as well say, " For simulation was EU1, want simulation ? was going to be, but no, you played EU2, like everyone else. I play on EU2, I had, up to this point. And how do you know I'm ramming others or not ? How accurate and professional am I ? You do not know and draw conclusions

I don't tell you what to play and how. I suggest, it's a different thing. And maybe you don't tell, but those who like simulation style are completely fed up of reading "Go to EU#1". So it's not us who were trying to tell others where to play, all the opposite. For speeding, there IS the arcade servers. You like to go fast? There you are, 2 servers without speed limits. You are not ramming others? Perfect! So now, you can keep doing that with the added bonus that you can drive even faster and others will not be able to ram you. Better than before. Am I not right?

• True Story 1

• Business Analyst

I wonder if any of the people who complain have already tried it out since last night when the change was implemented. My first impression was being surprised, I did not see this coming and I think it is a shame that we as a community are being limited for a group of trolls that cannot handle speed. On the other hand, I believe the TMP staff would not implement this to bully us, but to - hopefully - increase the simulation feeling of the game and that is ultimately the core of this game. For me personally it is not going to be a big deal anyway, because I mostly drive heavy hauls from World of Trucks so I already was limited to 90 km/h. If you're used to driving 150 km/h you will need some time to get used to that, but eventually it does add so much realism to the game that I now prefer these slower speeds.

I am sure the community will adept to this change. Let's give it time to try it out before jumping into conclusions too quickly, shall we?

• Like 1

24 минуты назад Фернандокр [ESP] сказал::

Я не говорю вам, что играть и как. Я предлагаю, это другое дело. И, может быть, вы не скажете, но те, кто любит стиль моделирования, полностью устали от чтения "Go to EU#1". Так что это не мы пытались сказать другим, где играть, все наоборот. Для ускорения есть аркадные серверы. Вам нравится идти быстро? Там вы, 2 сервера без ограничений скорости. Вы не тараните других? Отлично! Так что теперь, вы можете продолжать делать это с дополнительным бонусом, что вы можете ездить еще быстрее, и другие не смогут таранить вас. Лучше, чем раньше. Разве я не прав?

Каждый сам для себя решит, кто из нас прав, но нужно учитывать мнение всех игроков. Я думаю, нам нужен средний сервер между аркадой и симуляцией. Вам бояться нечего, ваш сервер с симулятором будет всегда, но я, как и большинство игроков, теперь вынужден играть на этих серверах, и ставлю перед выбором: скорость или конфликт

7 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Shock 19+ I'm sorry, but I don't understand Russian and I don't trust online translators (seen first hand the catastrophes they can make), so unless you use English or Spanish, I won't know what you're saying.

Everyone will decide for himself which of us is right, but you need to take into account the opinion of all players. I think we need a middle server between the arcade and the simulation. You have nothing to fear, your server with the simulation will always be, but I, and most of the players are now forced to play on these servers, and put before the choice: speed or conflict

• Upvote 1

I think that going fast makes the game more interesting. Now I think you will lose many players. I think this was stupid, because there was simulating server and people could play it there. Now everyone are forced to simulate, which I guess is stupid. (noone likes Arcade server without collision) 

• Like 1

I think that's the worst thing TMP ever did ...

Why do I like to explain:

SIMULATION SPEED LIMITER: Why? everyone should be able to drive as fast as he wants / STANDARD is possible in ETS2!

ARCADE COLLISIONS INACTIVE:: Why? because others can not drive and some people are unable to manage it?

and all this with the SAVE EDITING: WHY NO TRIPLES MORE IN ETS2? Have you been completely stupid ??? !!!

Well, it will be time IFMP and / or HGVMP go live, will probably be better ...

WHOM MY OPINION HAS NOT LIKED CAN OVERFLOW / IGNORE THIS (TMP BLÖDIS TAKEN) ...

BEAUTIFUL SUMMER WISHED YOU!

• Like 2
  • True Story 3

Here we are:
Facebook