Sign in to follow this  
[VIVA] TruckerJ

Small roads?

I've played all DLCs on a cracked version as I can't afford to get the DLCs legitimately and so far, the Beyond The Baltic Sea DLC is by far the best. I cruise around these areas in a 2018 Nissan GT-R R35 mod and the roads and scenery are beautiful.

• Upvote 1

There are too crash on the thin roads where the players are.If you want a quiet road on your own I recommend the roads in the beyond baltic sea.

Hey o/ 

Yeah , I' m agree with you , in Scandinavia is lot's of beatiful places and secret road , but in France is it same ^^ ,, Just discovering Europe '' Sometimes , when i watch a some video with DLC maps for ETS 2 , So I'm very look forward it ! I must buy this dlc soon ;-) 

I'm a new member , so i have not much dlc

See you on the road

Kind Regards 

-----Dark_Owl-----

TruckersMP Member

Each DLC has great small roads, especially in the newest DLC, Beyond the Baltics. Also, the reworked areas of Germany has some nice ones too that are a blast to set your cruise at 60 and go at it.

You an find s all roads everywhere. My advise to you would be to change your gameplay setting to small roads. That way your GPS will try to avoid motorways as much as possible.

• True Story 1