Feedback - 3 day wait

TruckerJ

Feedback wait - HR  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the 3 day wait is too long?

1 minute ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

I do not think that three days are too long, the Staffs of the tmp have a lot to do and it comes in every day few hunderd feedbacks / support requests, it may take a while to get a feedback:)

Hmmm, I understand that there is a point to that but, I do think that they do you have enough Human resources staff. I also, think that the 1 year staff wait after a ban is too long. But, I see where that you are coming from.

Dear jsmith18762002,

First of all, thank you for creating a new topic for discussion, but the discussion section of the ETS 2 game is not the right place to discuss a topic that does not belong to this game, so it would be better if your topic is in the general forum discussion section.
If you have questions, I will be happy to answer, my PM is always open) Therefore, I move your topic to the general discussion section to keep the forum in order.

Have a nice day;)

//moved to General Discussion

2 hours ago, Amber Rose said:

To be honest,  I think the 3 day wait is very long because sometimes I want to ask another question but we have to wait 3d to make another feedback. My ideas/questions get lost in my head (lol) so it makes it hard for me to remember. Maybe 2days should do it? I understand the reason of not getting the feedback system spammed. 

Totally agree with where that you are coming from.

1 hour ago, CptJacker said:

I think 3 day can be considered normal because there is a heavy load on TMP , they are dealing with so many things at the same time :)

But, what you you think about the amount of Human resources staff? 

But, I see where that you are coming from. Do you more staff should be hired in HR?

3 hours ago, [ATL] VLAD (UA) said:

Dear jsmith18762002,

First of all, thank you for creating a new topic for discussion, but the discussion section of the ETS 2 game is not the right place to discuss a topic that does not belong to this game, so it would be better if your topic is in the general forum discussion section.
If you have questions, I will be happy to answer, my PM is always open) Therefore, I move your topic to the general discussion section to keep the forum in order.

Have a nice day;)

//moved to General Discussion

Sorry about that, mate.

2 minutes ago, Mirrland said:

Three days is pretty good, honestly.

Back in the old days with the email, it could easily take over a month.

Credit where it’s due - Higher management are handling tickets excellently at the moment.

Good point made there, mate! 

Have a nice day!

40 minutes ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

Hey,

They also have a personal life and it's not just you who makes feedback, there are plenty of people.

Just be patient :)

I 100%  agree with that!

Have a nice day!

2 hours ago, Madsmea said:

3 days is not that long in the grand scale of things, I wouldn't want them to rush if they rush mistakes would be made.

Patience is a virtue.

True point.

2 hours ago, S p a r k i e said:

3 days is pretty good considering the amount of feedback and stuff the staff have to do.

Anything more than 15 days would be bad, though.

I agree!

3 hours ago, SkortiL [TR] said:

The answering time period isn't long. They are humans, they have a real life outside of this game. 3 day is nice for replying.

I am not on about the wait of reply, I am on about the wait to create a new feedback form.

3 days is not a long time. TMP staff do their jobs. Every day several people throw "Feedback". You must be patient. 

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Dear jsmith18762002,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived