Satisfaction survey

Prime

@DJ Jefferz I'm not backseat moderating at all, i just think its a bit stupid that you're trying to argue your points....... there's a feedback system for a reason :) 

I'll say again though, I never read that the survey was, nor was intended to be anonymous

• Upvote 2

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

6 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

He has a point, when Greggs did the one for pastie tax or whatever it was called you had to write your address & post code down then your signature. 

Address and postcode doesn't identify you personally.

9 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

@TrademarkGamer

When I am at college I am always being asked for my College ID when I do surverys. It's no difference here.  And I assume it's the same for your college. 

I'm assuming your college ID is a number, which is not a direct identification to you. It would take steps to identify you from that. A link can be clicked - even if accidental - boom! you now know who that is and your own bias, even if you don't realise, is put on that feedback. Note on the whole college ID - We use names; not numbers so, no

1 minute ago, konfig0 said:

Question:

Would you like a completely filtered outcome with accurate results.

Or:

An unfiltered anonymous survey which may have been answered multiple times by the same person, which does not give us an accurate image of what people want (which if we then start doing things, people will complain about because it is not what they entered in the survey!)

Seems like whatever turn you take, it's never the correct one. 

Oh I thought you had done talking? Your still not listening. I didn't make any points about filtering. I made a point of I shouldn't be required to provide details which link me to this survey.  

• Confused 1

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

10 minutes ago, DJ Jefferz said:

So GG you start by backseat moderating. 

Data cleansing is fine. but the data cleansing of this survey is just biased and manipulated. Deleting a survey based on the fact they wern't willing to identify themselves is like pointing a gun at someones head and forcing them to say "TMP is the greatest community ever."

I've covered several issues here but none of the staff want to listen. I've raised about the answers not covering fully and about how the TMP link is forcing us to identify ourselves and link us to the comments we make. This alone will not allow people to truly speak openly.

But the staff decided to argue the points and make it up as they went along.

You maybe covering issues. However, you're not exactly being helpful either. You're not giving us ideas on how we can make this better just complaining about it. Please just be grateful that you have this opportunity to give us feedback. It's a TMP ID dude, it's not like we're asking for your whole address. And Cheetah did not backseat moderate. I don't know what Backseat Moderating is to you but in Cheetahs comment there was none. 

@TrademarkGamer We use numbers as College ID's. And yes a Number ID will direct you to the person who did the survey. 

2 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

It's a TMP ID dude

While it is just a TMP ID, he has made a very good point that using this ID for verification is a load of rubbish. Anyone could just go and enter some random persons ID.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

You maybe covering issues. However, you're not exactly being helpful either. You're not giving us ideas on how we can make this better just complaining about it. Please just be grateful that you have this opportunity to give us feedback. It's a TMP ID dude, it's not like we're asking for your whole address. And Cheetah did not backseat moderate. I don't know what Backseat Moderating is to you but in Cheetahs comment there was none. 

He directly told me to stop doing what I was doing. So therefore thats backseating.

I don't care whether it is or isn't my TMP ID. The point is it links it to me. People will automatically feel reserved about answering honestly when they fill it in as they know it can be tracked back to them. 

Just now, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

^^

And who would go out their way just to then give us feedback using someones ID.... 

Many people probably would. 

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

6 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

@TrademarkGamer We use numbers as College ID's. And yes a Number ID will direct you to the person who did the survey. 

Um.... No. A number and a link are two different things. If you're looking at a number just striaght up, there's no way to know who it is without a bit off effort. Here, it's a link. Some one can accidentally click and.... I've already explained this cba to write it out

3 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

And who would go out their way just to then give us feedback using someones ID.... 

Many would, and it means some feedback could be ignored because an ID has been mentioned twice. 

• True Story 1

5 minutes ago, WTLVTC - Smalley said:

Stop picking all the little things out 

In no way are the "little things" being picked out. What is being expressed here are valid points which could cause issues in the system.

• True Story 1

Except for the in-game moderators + Forum support team, actually I don't have any good impression from other staffs + the whole system.

I took the survey seriously just because I am bored. And I don't think by filling this survey will cause TMP to change anything.

So take the survey and enjoy yourself. ;)

17 minutes ago, Road-King said:

Yeah right, this is just another /fix command survey or speedlimit survey they just wasting our time and let us think they care about what we think while you always do your own thing at the end! example why do you let us vote for something if at the end of the vote you do not do what is asked of you.

I did wonder when i was filling it out, hope not but i have doubts

• True Story 1

6 hours ago, Road-King said:

Yeah right, this is just another /fix command survey or speedlimit survey they just wasting our time and let us think they care about what we think while you always do your own thing at the end! example why do you let us vote for something if at the end of the vote you do not do what is asked of you.

Lol if you think so. 

Here is a great answer. 

6 hours ago, Miyuki said:

Except for the in-game moderators + Forum support team, actually I don't have any good impression from other staffs + the whole system.

I took the survey seriously just because I am bored. And I don't think by filling this survey will cause TMP to change anything.

So take the survey and enjoy yourself. ;)

:check::truestory:

It is manipulating if your deleting what could be potentially useful data to you. 

This to me feels just a front to people to pretend you're interested in how the TMP community feels. When you're already telling us your deleting posts and information.

Well, i honestly agree with jeff here. 

Stay happy and safe

@ScaniaFan89 Do what you want to do and enjoy yourself. I voted 1 in most items because they only deserve this rating ...

If they remove your input, that means your ratings are very objective and creditable.

Never treat things too seriously if they don't either.

2 hours ago, Road-King said:

Lol.. Give me a proof :kappa:

Survey submitted.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

@[VIVA] PsychicznyMajster

If this survey is created and reviewed by the developers + project manager, maybe it will help to increase the credibility.

Actually they should build its own survey system to keep everything private (no one use other's TMP ID) and could be reviewed.

And there are also several reasons that we don't trust it:

For instance: A police abuse his power and hit pedestrians, who do you call for help? Another police.

And who deal with this abuse afterwards? The police with upper rank.

We don't have an independent council to deal with. What can we do if the police is already at an upper rank? God?

Another example: You think you have come up with a good idea and post it in suggestion?

That suggestion is rejected few years ago. Because one stupid member suggest it and didn't provide a good reason to support his suggestion.

And now a robot search the forum. "Oh that suggestion was rejected before so I should reject this one too."

It is ridiculously to destroy the whole suggestion system: Be the stupid member.

More importantly, the developer didn't say anything to it.

Well he might fully trust the community managers or in worse, he doesn't give an "s" to us.

---

I saw a member above said we should thank for the community manager to give us a chance to express ourselves.

OMG they think they are just doing so well so they actually no need suggestions. Your suggestions are just unworthy, bothering and unnecessary.

Do you see any companies that only accept suggestions in August out of the year?

By the way the survey will never be published and you have no hope that they will actually contact you for further discussion.

I personally think the feedback system in web is more reliable. At least they have to make some response to us.

---

The last question in the survey really pissed me off. "If you could change 1 thing in TMP".

You have a lot of things have to change, dude!

8 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

What happens if the feedback is mostly negative? I'm not gonna sugar coat it, i vented & hope its taken in to consideration along with anyone else who did! Is our input gonna be removed? 

It's not going to be removed, none is UNLESS the profile link is incorrect: such as home page, etc. 

I've said it before: genuine feedback - whether it is positive or negative, we will take it into account. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.