Atlasator

On Which road do you drive often?

Guest MHT_

CD road as like most of the players. But at least twice a week, I take a bit longer journey to other parts of Europe. (Most likely to DLC areas)

Magdeburg is my main garage place,then I sometimes cruise towards: Duisburg,Rotterdam,Callais,Grimsby,Manchester, I would go bit north or east,but I haven't got some DLC's yet hehe :D

Uppsala to bergen . reason Double trailers and you can feel the beauty of nature while driving in Scandinavia:)
I used to drive often in C-D road but later avoided it completely. reason FPS drops , some members don't care about bans and they just ramm and troll you.

Guest Mertinho

Nowadays Italy, especially in the middle of the state. I want to reach 100% map exploration. After I usually drive E45, E20 and E4 from DK to SWE. Or to the west coast of norway.

hello friend, because lately I drive very often by CD and there I make my detour to Paris.

• Like 1

Guest user111111

I say that its not Calais - Duisburg, hahaha)

Lately im all over the place, east, west, south, central Europe... did some Scandi too for the event and 10 or 20 extra jobs. Right now im going for another 50.000km and then i'll quit trucking sims for some time, untill SCS changes gameplay, so yea I used to have favourite roads now i just cant wait to do  50k km and have a break from all of it. I will camp France, Italy and East untill then.