MAN TGX Euro 6 coming to ETS2

MartyTheGamer

They will be added to the game for free in a future update, just like all the previous trucks that didn't ship with the first release version of the game. You can be sure of that.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

At some time, way back, SCS talked about 3 trucks to come.

So we had the DAF, and we are about to get the Mercedes. The Renault T should come just after.

They recorded the sound and took pictures of it. There is no way they would change their mind and add the Man instead. The Renault T is a new truck. Everything is new about it. Way more than this Man.

And at least, I hope they will make an accurate interior this time (after the Renault T).

At some time, way back, SCS talked about 3 trucks to come.

So we had the DAF, and we are about to get the Mercedes. The Renault T should come just after.

They recorded the sound and took pictures of it. There is no way they would change their mind and add the Man instead. The Renault T is a new truck. Everything is new about it. Way more than this Man.

And at least, I hope they will make an accurate interior this time (after the Renault T).

When did they take pictures and record sound from the Renault Range T? I've never heard or seen of that.

Personally I would like to see a "used" truck market with some older stuff in for the new player just starting out to get a good foothold some of the long forgotten from the 80s/90s slow with low power output but has style and character 

oohh well we can all have dreams for the base game they will only include what they can get there hands on 

SCS got few trucks to add in their collection, such as Volvo FM , T-Scania  and Renault T-Range.

Mercedes will come soon i guess and it will probably be very detailed since they have been working on it for years.

They haven't worked on it "for years". Just because they're adding it soon doesn't mean they've started it when the game was released years ago. My guess is development started spring-summer 2014. Otherwise it would've been out already.

T series ain't produced since around 2006...

I know that, but they still excist today and people drive them which would be nice if they made it since ETS2 is a game after all.

If they add the Scania T (which I highly doubt), it will never be as good as the mod by RJL. They never add much custom options and such. Same for the Mercedes mp4. I won't be as good as the mod by DANZ. But for this one at least, we'll get a good interior.

It will be better since they will have acces to the real truck and it's physics. You have probably seen how much work they put in to the trucks to make it as good as possible.

• 3 months later...

Archived