Tip, after somone was ramming you

Morfiiii

Hi reader!

You know how its feeling, if you are rammed by A troller.

You gonna think, “Oh no! I got 57% damage! I gonna payback you!”

Dont do that! Also if you know that  you see that person again in once on 2 000 000. Read under here what you can do to continue driving to your location!

! Make sure your driving A truck with A trailer!

1 - If you damaged, press Y to open your chat

2 - write the next command; /fix

3 - your truck has been fixed!

4 - report the player

5 - continue driving, and be safe!

Greetings, 

Jasper

Greetings,

Morfiiii | Jasper R.

Excellent advice.

It's always best that if you come across a troll, not to react and certainly don't 'troll back' in some kind of revenge attempt. Just simply submit a report, and move on; best thing you can possibly do. It's also great to see someone who fully understands that.

In situations that such advice is not followed, I always quote 'Just because others break the rules, does not mean you have the right to break them also'  - always seems to work.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

3 hours ago, Aestrial said:

Excellent advice.

It's always best that if you come across a troll, not to react and certainly don't 'troll back' in some kind of revenge attempt. Just simply submit a report, and move on; best thing you can possibly do. It's also great to see someone who fully understands that.

In situations that such advice is not followed, I always quote 'Just because others break the rules, does not mean you have the right to break them also'  - always seems to work.

That text ('Just because others break the rules, does not mean you have the right to break them also') is excellent! :)  

1 hour ago, Nizam Logistics DarkAngel said:

Thank you for this post . some people don't know  about "fix" command . Everyday new people join to TruckersMP .

Exactly...

Greetings,

Morfiiii | Jasper R.

Always record while playing in multiplayer and try to make quick saves in high traffic areas or based on number of members around you.  If someone trolls or ramm me i would just say great or thanks in chat and reload to last quick save and trailer damage is zero percent .No point in shouting on troller and i hope many people should think its just a simulation game:). I would do web report on troller after completing my session. They will be banned.

UxiKSFa.png

Video recording will always be good. Not just to report. It is also useful for you. I wanted to make a overtake. Everything was normal until then. I was playing for 1 hour. Seeing that the road is clean, I wanted to overtake. and trucks suddenly appeared. I was surprised at what I will do and I had to flee. No one here will ever see what I'm living and someone will report me. Namely, you should take a video for yourself, not just to report it. According to what you said, I say that video recording is good. I tell the video to be always necessary, for the comments made. ^_^

Too many people see the red mist when it comes to any violations of the rules that they see, whether it be “speeders” or someone ramming them.

nothing gets solved if you retaliate and think of it as a personal vendetta against the other person, all that does is make you as bad as the person who hits you, 

For me, I find recording with a looping software that’s capped at a certain size so that it doesn’t use huge amounts of hard drive space is somewhat comforting, but ultimately, the best thing to do is to just learn when to let it go and when to report because too many people report a situation that doesn’t need reporting because they are too amped up. 

If if you can definitively prove that the other person did it on purpose, then they deserve as much punishment as possible, but if you can’t prove it, reporting it is just going to create more work for admins which takes them away from major issues to deal with something more minor.

Also, /fix isn’t the answer either, especially if it doesn’t fix the trailer because having a damaged truck isn’t such a big deal, you can limp it to the next available services and fix it there, the more annoying part is having to lose a load because it can’t berepaired. 

For the people who get rammed by trolls, revenge will always be your enemy because of the punishments that come with it, then you can laugh at them because they got banned for their actions, and you didn't for yours - you did the right thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived