better fps

twix bar

Question

22 answers to this question

Hello @twix bar,

You can try these steps:

• You're should in the pictures make that settings.
  • g8a452.jpg9oy94Q.jpg
  • Keep the display board up to date.
  • Make sure that an application that forces the processor does not work in the null.
  • As you enter the game, you may find it easier to play the game by closing the antivirus and unnecessary programs.
Thanks, good games..
Best regards..

Hai there,

There are plently of ways in which you can improve your FPS when playing games. I recommend you take a look at the following link: https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/increase-fps-games-free-3489433/

In regards to FPS in ETS2, I can only suggest that you avoid busy areas of the map and play in less busy areas.

Making sure you have the best graphics settings for your system is also a good idea.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Dear @twix bar

Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes

Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet

Good Forums :)

Edited by CrackPrewier
Removed double informations

I agree with all the steps above but also keep in mind that this game was never designed to be MP. The game usually maxes out the CPU and that is what usually brings down the fps. In busy areas all the players cause great lag because of the tax on the cpu. Unlike AI traffic players are more random and need more network sync updates.

I'd also make sure your GPU drivers are up-to-date.

Depending on what CPU/GPU you have, you may be able to get more performance by "underclocking" or "undervolting" your CPU/GPU, as it could be throttling due to the high temperatures.

Underclocking allows the CPU/GPU to run at a lower voltage, therefore generating less heat, so you might see a performance benefit this way, though this isn't always guaranteed. It's just something you have to play around with till you find out what works best for your system.

Only really try this if you know what you're doing.

It would have been better if you posted your PC specs as it would help out so I'm just going to guess that your laptop isn't made for gaming.

1. Play the game on lowest settings possible. http://lowbudgetgamerpc.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/euro-truck-simulator-2-optimization.html Good website to help on optimizing your game.

2. Go into Task Manager and remove unwanted apps and apps running in the background.

3. You could run Anti-Virus and CCleaner because there might be apps slowing down your PC. 

4. Make sure your drivers are up to date

5. Avoid highly populated areas as this causes your FPS to drop a lot even with a good PC.

If you get low FPS on single player too then I would recommend you get a new PC or laptop with better specs.

Dear @twix bar;

If it doesn't work, text me. :check:

• Always keep your system up to date.
  • Replace the graphics card if necessary.
  • Try reinstalling the game.
  • Turn off unnecessary features in the graphics settings.
  • Move away from crowded areas.

AMD:     http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

NVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE

my graphics level are set to custom, just set the scaling to 100, no grass and that kind of. only textures are ultra/high.

And as I said, the fps thing only happens while I am using my monitor which is 1920x1080 and my laptop is 1368x768.

specs are: i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd and geforce 940m (i really want a 1050)

Hey twix bar,

I readed you have the texture on Ultra/High? try to set them on middle

and try to disable the humans ingame what are moving on the side of

the Street because they eat many FPS too.

Another thing try to turn the v-sync off that should help too, to get some

more FPS.

Hope that helps a little with your Problem.

~Harley~