[DONE]Add an alert message on forum when update servers have troubles

Hej ! :)

Suggestion Name : Add an alert message on top of the forum when update servers have troubles or are down.

Suggestion Description : Add a basic, understandable and visible message on top of the forum to alert players that they will encounter an error message when they try to launch TruckersMP.

Any example images

warnin10.jpg

Why should it be added ? : When update servers are down, many players create posts in "Help" section for the same problem, an error message with Error 522. So I think many of those posts can be reduced by displaying a visible alert message on the forum because players who wants to create a post will have the answer before create it. I think also a visible message can be more effective than a status because, when the problem occurs, we see many players who create posts for the same problem, I think they haven't pay attention to status update and/or new topics section ( where many of those are for the error 522 ).

Thanks for reading ;)

Edited by VagAssLau
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 15

• 1 month later...

It's sensible.In this way,this can prevent same topics.Players will be informed with just one message. +1 (Btw i am in the picture :D)

+1 This is a great idea and I support, but also in the "blocks" of IPS (Forum) they could put something to show which servers are online or offline, because it is annoying to have to leave the forum to go to the status site and look at which server is offline or online.

The blocks that I refer to are the ones that are in the right corner of the forum like: Recent status posts, topics, birthdays today.

Great suggestion, not just the forum as in other social media, would be very good information. :lol:

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

• 1 month later...

If you are encountering a problem like going into the forum some problems. this recommendation on version and server status can reduce the issue.

Pleasant regards

Kamer

Veteran Driver II

dcba905cdac6291ae8932f4fba24668b.png

role_veteran-ii1.png.ec521170e6dbabfa52c

You can communicate with me (:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

or it can be added to the site www.truckersmp.com. 

Good idea +1 

Best regards;

AquaCloud

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not bad, i think thats is an good Idea:wow:

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

• 4 weeks later...