Color for forum

Mari'

+1 i would like for all members

I'm with Flashy with this, if it's for only those on the MP team this seems rather pointless because there's already a system that differentiates you lot from the rest of us. It's under your profile image whenever one of you post on the forums with a badge stating what you are or in the registered users list at the bottom of the page and it's also coloured. 

nz3d07.jpg

Yeah only staff has color , the normall users don't get colors 

'Normal users' good way to differentiate between staff and us. I don't see why everyone can't have a colour.

Example, red for admins, green for moderators and blue for members of the community.

Doubt any of this will happen, in the PM i sent the CM's and Devs, they didn't seem to care two hoots. If I had the the opportunity I'd make this community feel as one and add features which would make it more enjoyable. Before anyone says staff are selected, I know that. Ask Truckdriver what he thinks of me and the PM's I've sent to the CMs/Devs if I'm worthy.

signature.png

I honestly fail to see the importance of coloured names. Coloured names are there to distinct people with higher ranks from normal members. Although it might look nicer and it's very easy to setup in IP Board, I really don't think it's a necessary thing at the moment.

Proud Transport Administration Officer for Squirrel-Logistics, the number one VTC

I honestly fail to see the importance of coloured names. Coloured names are there to distinct people with higher ranks from normal members. Although it might look nicer and it's very easy to setup in IP Board, I really don't think it's a necessary thing at the moment.

Yeah, I have the same opinion with this. I don't think it would look better than how the current system works, from the forums I've been on, that used what's being suggested here, and actually been a part of the staff on a few of them throughout the years; I actually believe that how it's done at the moment on this forum makes it look a lot more cleaner and therefore nicer than those who have it set so that profile names are coloured in order to differentiate between users and staff.

I honestly don't see the point in doing this either because there already is a coloured system in place along with badges that differentiates regular users from members of staff - sometimes less is more.

nz3d07.jpg

• 11 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.