konfig0

TruckersMP Real Operations

Guest Texas Transports LLC

@Mike Dragon Just a few minutes ago i was in a Port and some dude was playing music so the admin kicked him off. Well as I rounded the curve there was a truck sitting in the roadway so I sounded my horn for like three seconds and said on the CB " Get moving driver parking on the road is not allowed. " His name was in red but did not stand out. Seconds later i realized it was the admin who just banned the guy for playing music on the CB for 5 days. Gotta love it. 

Guest Texas Transports LLC

@Mike Dragon it was funny and I am trying to recall the administrators name. @PREZESIKV8 [PL/ENG]

3 am AU time, that's a terrible time for me. If you made it a 12:00 UTC UK time that'd be fine and then the majority of the world could do the event, the latest it could be would be 2:00 AM Sunday for UTC+14 (yes that's  a real timezone but only for some Pacific islands with small populations.) and the earliest it could be would be 12:00AM Friday. Really stupid time to put the event on.

Well, I would really like to connect, but of course after 20 minutes of waiting in the queue, my session is expired.

And because it is an event, the queue is moving very very slowly.

Hopefully it will be better in some minutes :(

It was cool, thanks TMP. But I saw only 3 accidents by TMP all the way. 

:tmp: If u will do it on EU2 in random places, it would be great.

It is not necessary to organize a separate event in the future for this.

• Upvote 1