TruckersMP Real Operations

konfig0

^

Well, look on the bright side... you were going to leave very quickly if the server is speed limited, anyway. :troll:

• Like 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

@caff!!! Hopefully but at the same time this is a completely new event so no one knows what will or can happen. With so much going on yea i can see lots of issues happening but all in good faith. I drive with no break intensity so yea i know i have to watch my driving. I like it when i hit my brakes i actually have to work them to get my truck slowed down. Can not stand to hit the brakes and then instantly my truck comes to a halt. 

I always have my brake sensitivity set to default. Never touched my brakes settings. Personally, I find the default values perfectly fine. Any issues I ever had with brake were due to my own fault 'cause default is perfectly capable of slowing down my truck and stopping it when I need. So long as I am not speeding around like a maniac like over half of the community does and expect the truck (or car) to stop on a dime and complain when it doesn't, a crash happens and then admins have to deal with ban complaints in appeals. That's just silly and reckless. :\

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >