Jump to content
mwl4

0.2.1.8.1 Released

Recommended Posts

^ If you want to enjoy the new DLC then you can do so in SP :). And, to be honest every driver should play in SP first so they can understand how the trailers handle and they can learn how to take corners with a car or a truck sitting in the way. This is bound to happen in MP and you don't want to hit anyone and hope the admin agrees with you in case you get reported. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which beta do I choose in the beta section of ATS? I can't get truckers MP to work on any of them... I just wanna play! Please help me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dragon95 said:

Will a Update for TRUCKERS MP Regarding  ATS Heavy Haul Be coming out today so a lot of truckers may enjoy the new DLC?

 

NOPE!!! more like 3-5 days it takes time for TMP Devs to code TMP server with the new updates & DLC.... so practice in single player with the new Heavy Cargo DLC because everyone will need it before causing unnecessary "F~ups" in Multiplayer....  

5 hours ago, Trucking Gekco said:

^ If you want to enjoy the new DLC then you can do so in SP :). And, to be honest every driver should play in SP first so they can understand how the trailers handle and they can learn how to take corners with a car or a truck sitting in the way. This is bound to happen in MP and you don't want to hit anyone and hope the admin agrees with you in case you get reported. 

 

 

couldn't agree more,,, but we will have players who will be screwing up & causing wrecks anyway... just nature of the beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, T3xasLonewolf said:

 

NOPE!!! more like 3-5 days it takes time for TMP Devs to code TMP server with the new updates & DLC.... so practice in single player with the new Heavy Cargo DLC because everyone will need it before causing unnecessary "F~ups" in Multiplayer....  

 

 

couldn't agree more,,, but we will have players who will be screwing up & causing wrecks anyway... just nature of the beast

I can't help but find the first statement false. Each DLC is different, but it's a matter of what they want to do, I feel. The ETS2 Heavy Haul was up within hours of release. There's no reason that this one should be any different.

Edited by Nace888

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ The only reason why the ETS 2 DLC was up so quickly was because @Forerunner created mods to replace the DLC trailers with, otherwise that wouldn't even be in MP. Forerunner, if you're reading this do you plan to do this for ATS as well or no? 

Edited by Trucking Gekco
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

Please have some patience. The devs are working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nace888 said:

I can't help but find the first statement false. Each DLC is different, but it's a matter of what they want to do, I feel. The ETS2 Heavy Haul was up within hours of release. There's no reason that this one should be any different.

 

ATS is coded different than ETS... and for as long as I have been playing ATS, ETS always gets updates & DLC's first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ETS2 trailers didn't have pivot points so it may take longer than how long the ETS2 update was. If you want to play the new update so much then just play SP... multiple posts telling them to support latest update doesn't help anyone, they will release it when they can.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Simeta said:

ETS2 trailers didn't have pivot points so it may take longer than how long the ETS2 update was. If you want to play the new update so much then just play SP... multiple posts telling them to support latest update doesn't help anyone, they will release it when they can.

 

Preach!  People just don't understand the intricacies of coding and how it isn't just as easy as uploading the new DLC to the server.  <_<

 

P.S.  Can't wait to play the new pack in MP!  I have been practicing in SP and these new trailers are AMAZING!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Simeta said:

ETS2 trailers didn't have pivot points so it may take longer than how long the ETS2 update was. If you want to play the new update so much then just play SP... multiple posts telling them to support latest update doesn't help anyone, they will release it when they can.

 

It doesnt matter much what the update is about, it's mostly about finding the correct memory addresses and injecting them. Trucks and trailers having the added thing that you need to know how to spawn them.

 

ETS i think is quicker as it's been around for longer and we by now know our way around it much better and faster (still a lot of work though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kamaradski said:

 

It doesnt matter much what the update is about, it's mostly about finding the correct memory addresses and injecting them. Trucks and trailers having the added thing that you need to know how to spawn them.

 

ETS i think is quicker as it's been around for longer and we by now know our way around it much better and faster (still a lot of work though)

 

You're speaking as if it's just a game hack. It's much, much more than that. I remember seeing from one of the devs that the TMP mod has more lines of code than ETS2 itself does. That would mean that if new features are added, like additional pivot points, it's not as simple as "finding the addresses and synchronizing them". But 2-5 days is roughly accurate for what's been added to the game.

 

Either way, it doesn't matter if it takes 2 days or 2 months. TMP isn't a business' project. It's a hobby project.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow...

hey guys and gals, I am not a MOD, or Dev, But I do know what it takes to code, AND i am a true fan and follower of this game, being a disabled ex-truck driver from RL (real life), that now plays this to keep sanity, look before you post multiple questions on new updates, and rants about why its not out, take notice of few things, other then donations by the few of us who care about what these guys bring to the game for us, other then those, basically you get these updates for free, and the devs do this at their own cost, and that cost includes their time to code, and their time to read reviews, comments, questions, and their time to help with support tickets and questions, now how much time do you think all of that takes, even if you remove the coding part, the rest of it could easily take a whole day to do, then you put back in the coding part, and what time slot during the day do you think that falls in, plus i know for a fact that alot of these guys have lives to attend to, and some even have day to day jobs they have to work around, not counting family, eating, health and other things that take priority.

So please before you post inpatient posts, and questions, take a minute to think if you could handle the schedule i mentioned, without going insane,then step back, breathe and then just post a big thank you for all they do and have fun in SP until that great day comes when you get online and it says the new update is here, then you will be even more excited, because you showed gratitude and patience.

Thank you, and I pray you all have a great, and safe day, and fun playing. :) 

and to the RL drivers out there, being a disabled ex-driver, I send prayers, and safe wishes, and as always keep the rubber side down, and the 4 wheelers at a distance :)

AND TO THE DEV'S THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :):):):):) 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy
3 minutes ago, THExWALRUSxUxLOVE said:

when exactly is the new update comin?? or what beta do i use??????

 

wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BrandonF76 said:

wow...

hey guys and gals, I am not a MOD, or Dev, But I do know what it takes to code, AND i am a true fan and follower of this game, being a disabled ex-truck driver from RL (real life), that now plays this to keep sanity, look before you post multiple questions on new updates, and rants about why its not out, take notice of few things, other then donations by the few of us who care about what these guys bring to the game for us, other then those, basically you get these updates for free, and the devs do this at their own cost, and that cost includes their time to code, and their time to read reviews, comments, questions, and their time to help with support tickets and questions, now how much time do you think all of that takes, even if you remove the coding part, the rest of it could easily take a whole day to do, then you put back in the coding part, and what time slot during the day do you think that falls in, plus i know for a fact that alot of these guys have lives to attend to, and some even have day to day jobs they have to work around, not counting family, eating, health and other things that take priority.

So please before you post inpatient posts, and questions, take a minute to think if you could handle the schedule i mentioned, without going insane,then step back, breathe and then just post a big thank you for all they do and have fun in SP until that great day comes when you get online and it says the new update is here, then you will be even more excited, because you showed gratitude and patience.

Thank you, and I pray you all have a great, and safe day, and fun playing. :) 

and to the RL drivers out there, being a disabled ex-driver, I send prayers, and safe wishes, and as always keep the rubber side down, and the 4 wheelers at a distance :)

AND TO THE DEV'S THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :):):):):) 

 

Well said, @BrandonF76

 

A huge thank you goes out to the Dev team, but also to the rest of the team for helping with every other day-to-day operation of TMP.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...