Sorry if you had your hopes up.

Crazyforiphone

As scs said many times, ATS does not have a release date, BUT many people believed we would be lucky and see it next month due to an amazon posting, unfortunately as everyone said, this is just a place holder as it has been moved back even further. here This makes me think we won't see it till holiday time this year or till summer next year due to the fact they have not released any official game play video at all. The offical page for scs's publisher and their ATS place holder can be found here with the February release here: here

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

Oh, shut it, Usta. Don't be so negative! The game looks amazing regardless. The trucks are not that bad. But these are our opinions.

Anyway...

That's what people get for believing on everything they see on the internet. From day 1 I already knew that any release date shall only be considered as real if SCS itself says so. Not otherwise. I too am eager to get my hands on ATS but I'm patient.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I love American trucks and I hope ATS will bring us all the gameplay lost fromt last 18 WOS to ETS. However, we´ve see nothing yet from those news appart from the weight stations. Im quite sure the release date from ATS will go on and on till SCS bring us news about it, and I dont really care cause I prefer a polished game.

At least SCS is still working hard on bringing us more and more updates for ETS 2 (still work to do), and the MP is bringing me more game time than ever.

lkRjRkb.png

To be honest, i total forgot about it, i was getting my hopes up for GTA: V and now that has been pushed back until March 24th im left with no choice but to upgrade my pc XD  plus my left monitor is on the blink so im going to buy some bigger monitors because why not

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I don't understand you OP. You say we shouldn't trust amazon for good reasons when they put a release date in next month, but now that they put another one in august, you believe it?

I don't trust amazon at all. February or august, same crap for me. I'll only believe a release date given by SCS.

I would rather have them push the product back so it's of a higher quality! When I buy a game, I want to spend time playing it, not spend time troubleshooting and doing their testing / QA for them!

But hey, they're still updating ETS 2 with great content, which is fantastic because it's a game that is now at least over two years old. I'll look forward to Scandinavia after I obtain that Pathfinder achievement first :)

• 4 months later...
  • Matt unlocked and locked this topic

Archived