0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

1 minute ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Hello @ladabariz & @Investum,

You should opt out all Betas from ETS2, uninstall TruckersMP, reboot your PC and reinstall it as administrators.

It worked for me a few days ago when Steam updated the game.

No need to uninstall the MP mod. Verify Integrity in Local Files tab. It forces the download to happen. But definitely make sure to have NONE - Opt out of all beta programs

76561198062472575.png

21 minutes ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Hello @ladabariz & @Investum,

You should opt out all Betas from ETS2, uninstall TruckersMP, reboot your PC and reinstall it as administrators.

It worked for me a few days ago when Steam updated the game.

ff581fa02d.png

18 minutes ago, Flame_Fury said:

No need to uninstall the MP mod. Verify Integrity in Local Files tab. It forces the download to happen. But definitely make sure to have NONE - Opt out of all beta programs

Tnx guys . :D

17 minutes ago, brunomayster said:

But I already have version 1.26.3.2s.and the launcher is in the latest version 0.2.1.4.2, please help me !!

I think you should read the few previous posts in this thread. The answer is there.

Opt out betas for ETS2 and it'll be fixed. ;)

4 hours ago, ledgeri said:

So far the Swartzmüller pack + "the usual" latest what is not supported, right?

Yup, the Schwartzmüller Trailer Pack still doesn't work because of the big trailers that would cause weird accidents to those who don't have the DLC. (collisions boxes).

For the latest one, the Michelin Fan Pack, it's supported. (Only the paintjobs will make you being kicked, but accessories work fine)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Yup, the Schwartzmüller Trailer Pack still doesn't work because of the big trailers that would cause weird accidents to those who don't have the DLC. (collisions boxes).

For the latest one, the Michelin Fan Pack, it's supported. (Only the paintjobs will make you being kicked, but accessories work fine)

Well about Michelin yea IT works but still is not visable to other players eben when they got this dlc

7 hours ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

THX! So then without proper support for the latest pack i will stay in the garage for a while!

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2