Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.5 Released

Kat_pw

2 hours ago, Angerfist_BG said:

Hello guys i have this problem tell me what to do i see here in the forum that the 0.2.1.4.1 is released but in the website in the Download section is 0.2.1.4.0 so my question is when you gona update the website and tell me what to do to fix my problem.

vladi 1.jpg

You should run a search for this particular problem, over the last week i've seen this specific problem over 100 times and every single time there has been a solution given......

15 hours ago, Angerfist_BG said:

Hello guys i have this problem tell me what to do i see here in the forum that the 0.2.1.4.1 is released but in the website in the Download section is 0.2.1.4.0 so my question is when you gona update the website and tell me what to do to fix my problem.

<pic>

You likely selected version 1.26.x for incompatible mods.  MP is updated for 1.26.3 so in your game Properties > Betas tab, just select "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" and that error should go away.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rodregez said:

Urmm *cough*, 1.) not famous at all as it's only ETS2MP and you're in the bad books now, and 2.) what do you mean 'atleast'? You don't know me. :P

The video hasn't have many viewers at all. I'm mean I've became infamous just a tiny bit. Nothing serious at all.

Anyway only 2 Days to go now. :)

Edited by phylip24

Olá tudo bem ? Gostaria de falar uma coisa que eu não consigo resolver! Quando eu pego meu caminhão para fazer uma carga sem contrato externo e eu não consigo pegar porque eu tenho que fazer uma carga mais sem meu GPS não aparece nada para eu pegar e assimilar toda hora me ajuda por favor?

38 minutes ago, VIBER said:

I have a problem with multiplayer! After the last update! The computer freezes when refuse shipment or call a tow truck + ports for sea crossings, the computer hangs at boot! Please fix the problem!

Few months ago I had the same problem. I had to go into singleplayer and canceled al employees. You should safe your profile in another folder of your PC and then do the same. If it doesn't work you can put your old profile back into your ets-folder :)

I have on question i know its not the right topic for it bu... Every time I run ETS2 MP with my steering Wheel SpeedLink DRIFT o.z., I log into account aand then when the games should load my game crashes and its writting on the screen that game has stopped working. But when I run ETS2 Single Pl. with steering Wheel it  Works fine. Any Help please.