Kat_pw

0.2.1.5 Released

443 posts in this topic

Hello!

New version 0.2.1.5 has been released.

Changelog:

  • Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.26.3.2s [4eac3ea8c0e5]

  • Chat improvements (cursor is movable now, fixed possible crash)

  • Fixed crash on startup

  • Support for Michelin Fan Pack

  • Support for Finnish Paint Jobs Pack

  • Support for Schwarzmuller DLC

View post on homepage

23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update and explanation on things. Excellent work TruckersMP staff. Keep it up.

 

:D

 

Have a great rest of the year!

Edited by Gen15Lien
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed last night my in-game ping on ETS2MP EU2 was jumping all over the place - anything from 349ms to 782ms and everything in between. I couldn't run a ping test on pingtest.net as that was having issues on my system, but pinging the server via the Windows command prompt gave a consistent result of 330-340ms, which is my usual result.
Would it at all help having the EU2 server set to an IP address that is completely separate to EU1/3/4? (Not just separate ports, but actually different IP addresses) I noted EU2 had better performance when it had a separate IP

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaymietreadwell said:

I noticed last night my in-game ping on ETS2MP EU2 was jumping all over the place - anything from 349ms to 782ms and everything in between. I couldn't run a ping test on pingtest.net as that was having issues on my system, but pinging the server via the Windows command prompt gave a consistent result of 330-340ms, which is my usual result.
Would it at all help having the EU2 server set to an IP address that is completely separate to EU1/3/4? (Not just separate ports, but actually different IP addresses) I noted EU2 had better performance when it had a separate IP

For the past month the EU2 server was indeed located elsewhere. We're working with the datacenter provider to unlock the server for capabilities for the extra load our mod uses. Hopefully early next week we will be able to move EU2 there again to help take extra load.

 

Cheers

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's why the latency have been rubbish these past few days. Abnormal high ping and constant spikes causing it to double or sometimes even triple more. Well, hope it will work. Thanks, guys!

 

P.S: Please patch ATSMP to support Christmas Paintjobs Pack DLC, already. D:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jaymietreadwell said:

@Shroominkid Should automatically pop up with an update prompt when you open the Launcher

 

 

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

 

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not happy about a server queue limit at all :unsure: Means I'll probably never get on EU2 now :( It's going to make it impossible to get on EU2 :( Not fair :(  EU3 and EU4 are boring :unsure:

Edited by DavidOC93 | Killua
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Europe 2 is full I will try to get the queue and keep an eye on the server if it is crowded
In multiplayer the only server that gives to play even and in Europe 2 that is the server that fits 2800 players.
On the other servers nor have fun to play are empty servers.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Здравствуйте! У меня проблема с запуском игры. Вылетает ошибка что делать? Как ее можно решить?

Hello! I have a problem running the game. Departs error what to do? How can it be solved?

gdg.jpg

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shroominkid said:

 

 

This is what pops up for me, I click Cancel, brings me to TruckersMP download page where it isnt up to date yet :/ 

 

I need sleep anyways, Maybe santa will update the website for me in the morning  :lol:

 

2e6bb9e7688b70339463b669459817c0.png

Same prob too :-( pls help out

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sweet night said:

Please, add -nointro command to launch games! 

Just add this to the shortcut and it will already do it :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kat_pw said:

Just add this to the shortcut and it will already do it :)

 

 

Still not updated on website, when will this update be added for download? been waiting over 10 hours for it now was hoping it would be out when I wake up but its not :/

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.