Version 0.2.1.3.6 Released

mwl4

I have a problem, and is that when I run the MP gives me a connection error to the server, and try to uninstall the program and reinstall and continue the same, as would be the correct way to install the new MP update so that I do not this error? I need help with that.

2 minutes ago, lolmenxd12345 said:

:¨( dont work :(

Upon Installation you do not need to install it to ETS2 as it makes its own folder for installation you just need to pick location. also you need to be Running a 64 Bit computer if you cant find your system info to find if you have a 32 bit operating system or 64bit operating system Right click on your Windows icon in the task bar and go to system.

76561198049616828.png

1 minute ago, Ang3lOfDeath said:

Upon Installation you do not need to install it to ETS2 as it makes its own folder for installation you just need to pick location. also you need to be Running a 64 Bit computer if you cant find your system info to find if you have a 32 bit operating system or 64bit operating system Right click on your Windows icon in the task bar and go to system.

I have 64 bit computer. how to run multiplayer on 64bit?

Just now, lolmenxd12345 said:

I have 64 bit computer. how to run multiplayer on 64bit?

its already installed for 64 Bit but did you install it properly so that the game directories are found and are your games up to date?

Also if you have the games on steam they should be up to date already as for truckers MP before installing you need to make sure you extract it from the folder it comes in when you download then install the extracted setup and you should be fine

76561198049616828.png

Greetings

I am new to the MP for truck simulator.

I downloaded ATS today from steam, also made my Truckers Mp account.

I started to play on MP, and I don't know if is suppose to be like that, but there is no traffic at all on the map.

The first time I logged in, the time in game stopped, I got a cargo and made the delivery, but the second time I logged,

the time in game was running and when I got a cargo the game crashed.

Can anyone help me please?

ATS version is 1.5.1.3s

Thank you

@QRA_LoboDaNOITE

To solve that issue you can try this solution. Quoted from @MrHarv

Please download and install this https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=49981

Then restart PC and run launcher as administrator

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.