Answer the person above you

[UK] Sir Biscoff

One of the Mario games on the Super Nintendo, cant remember the exact name off the top of my head. :)

What do you use to drive your truck in ETS2 and/or ATS ?

5657653624.png                                                                                         c71cc101d47d34d4193e984cf16bffd9.png

Best internet NA                                                                                                                                                                 Never enough hours!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid-May 2014 (roughly)

Whats your favourite dog/cat/horse/otter/moscus/insert animal here breed? (ie. I like cats and spesifically Norwegian forrest cat, but also Sea otters)

No, but I have made a car go flying by having high speed + hand brake and turn left or right!

Have you ever just stopped on the side of the road to check the visuals of the areas around (such as the fjords in Norway, the mountains in Schweiz)?

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Archived