Add rank behind from your name.

Rom_Knight

Suggestion Name: Add colorfull ranks in behind in your name.

Suggestion Description: While you talking, you will see behind from your name a colorfull rank. Will be like this your rank (The rank you are) -Your Steam's Name- (ID): 

For example Im player so its be like this (Player). Also im Veteran Drive which can be (Veteran-Drive).

For Developer (Developer).

For Ingame Admin: (In-Game-Admin)

For. Vice Project Manager can be (Project-Manager)

For Support Team Leader: (Support-Leader).

And you know now. :P

Why, should be added: I think will recognize us who we are and what we are doing our job and etc.

Also if there is for example Support Team Leader and has the rank (Support-Leader) they can ask him for help or a question.

Edited by Poko Kirby

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

When looking at the tab & looking into the TMP profile of the guy next to you, you will be able to see what rank he is (player or staff) 

But, I don't think it would be usefull to have thoes prefixes in the game. Plus, there are yet some really long nicknames, how long would it be if we add a prefix next to...  

kibatsume.png?width=1442&height=213

[FR] Admin LIVE sessions > My Youtube Channel < Admin LIVE sessions [FR]

Aka Raichu [BE]FrightenedAntiqueDaddylonglegs-size_rest

17 hours ago, FlyingDutchman said:

@HumaneWolf OP want too have ranks visible in-game :P

(example if you talk in chat players see community manager your steam name (id) )

I got that, but he still used the forum ranks as an example, implying he would like the forum ranks in game, which won't happen until we have improved the integration between the forum and our main website/main system.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

-1 for me.

Why forum moderator needs a tag in-game? He could set it in the "Player tag" in TruckersMP settings, just if he wants. In-game administrators have a red player name, so it stands out already. I think there is no point of having that on.

No need for this to be implemented, It would congest your hud more that it already does, and plus, the only real name your need a special colour for is Admin. For example, what can Forum Moderators and Support do in-game exactly, except from driving around. So its pointless, and not needed in the game.

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.