[ALB] SMAviator

Multi-coloured tags (in game)

Suggestion Name: Multi-coloured titles
Suggestion Description: Players should be able to change their tag so that it can have two or more colours. I think it would look really cool and would be a nice touch to the mod.
Any example images: I can provide a text example. My tag is Aviator Logistics which is my VTC. The two colours of my VTC are orange and green but I can only use green or orange for the entire tag.
Why should it be added?: It would be a nice, little add-on to the tag colouring system and could be useful in a way to people like me who want more colours to represent the company's colour scheme. It can also be used to show your country of origin eg. R(White) U(Blue) S(Red) to make a multicoloured "RUS"

• Upvote 9
  • Confused 1

Just now, [ALB] SMAviator said:

Suggestion Name: Multi-coloured titles
Suggestion Description: Players should be able to change their tag so that it can have two or more colours. I think it would look really cool and would be a nice touch to the mod.
Any example images: I can provide a text example. My tag is Aviator Logistics which is my VTC. The two colours of my VTC are orange and green but I can only use green or orange for the entire tag.
Why should it be added?: It would be a nice, little add-on to the tag colouring system and could be useful in a way to people like me who want more colours to represent the company's colour scheme. It can also be used to show your country of origin eg. R(White) U(Blue) S(Red) to make a multicoloured "RUS"

Nice idea, but I think people could "troll" with it

1 minute ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

I'm guessing it could use RGB colour codes in order to give users a good range.

The only problem I can see is users trying to copy admins with a red name tag.

Admins should then get another special ability with tags. Like glittery for example

oh yes good idea! for example: the russian flag has 3 colours (white,blue,red) so you could set your game tag as: R (white), U (blue), S (red)! it would look amazing and its probably a little fun kick :D 

• Upvote 2

On 5.7.2016 at 4:47 PM, DiegoLBC1 said:

The admins have tags and names "all red". If it's implemented only in tag, I don't see problem, because de "player name" keep the "white" standard

Yup, agree with you.

I personally do not think having multi-coloured TAGS would be good, it would just look messy and confusing, especially when trying to figure out who is who. -1

On 05/07/2016 at 3:38 PM, The Imaginative Lad said:

I'm guessing it could use RGB colour codes in order to give users a good range.

The only problem I can see is users trying to copy admins with a red name tag.

They already do that, he doesn't mean the name just the TAG