Use left and right arrow keys in chat

heyhococo

Suggestion Name: Being able to use left and right arrow keys in chat

Suggestion Description: If I'm using the chat I try to use proper English without any mistakes, but if (for whatever reason) I do a long line of text and there's one mistake, I'd have to delete all of the text up until the mistake. Therefore it'd be easier to be able to just go back and delete the mistake instead of all of it.

Any example images: No.

Why should it be added?: It'd be easier for players to correct mistakes, as well as admins who'd need to instruct traffic quickly if there's a blockage or something.

New point from @FirestarteR93 (15/3/16):

People wanted devs to allow steering while using the chat/tab menu - now that got added and now you want it to be gone again.

Instead of adding and then removing the same thing over and over and over and over again, can't we simply e.g. use the mouse for that as @BritishTeaBag (10/10 for the name) posted on the prev. page?

Edited by heyhococo
Added new point.
  • Upvote 3

Oh boy, many a time have I seen a mistake and ended up deleting the entire thing because I can't get there to change it neither can I be bothered to re-type it :lol:

It's always right at the start as well, never the second word from the end >,>

+1

• Upvote 2

tick.png If someone has helped you, be sure to give them rep ^  

.:: Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum rules  |  In-game rules ::.

fooe6764pi8y.png

Cf4QKob.png   Almighty moderator of the Forums   Cf4QKob.png

+1 Good Idea from my point of view. I agree with the above post(s) also.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.