Close range voice communication

rekka-miäs

Suggestion Name: Close range voice communication

Suggestion Description: Voice communication that can only be heard by the players near to you. Players should also be able to mute everyone if they want to.
Any example images: nope
Why should it be added?: If you have to tell someone something in a hurry like "MOVE, YOU WANKER" you can now do it without stopping and typing it in the chat. 

• Upvote 2

My twitch

idz7sjk7.gif   

Yes please! For this purpose the mod Project Reality for Battlefield 2 used Mumble!

An external programm, simmilar to TeamSpeak 3, which makes implementation of directional, proximity based voice communication "easy" so I've heard.

A more sociable ETS2 Multiplayer experience would be grand imho. :rolleyes:

+1

• Upvote 1

Insulting in chat is worse, having to hear them makes it even more worse.

Sure most people would behave, but I'm convinced some will use it to curse all the time. And we need to know who says what and we need evidence of that in order to make it bannable.

Stick to the writable chat and use TS3 if you want to talk with vtc members.

• Upvote 4

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

acre for arma comes into mind here.....

would (stil) love that implemented, but might be better created by others than the mp devs?

With the awailible api, it should be possible.....

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

^still, if it acted like acre, it would be really handy ( and, you still need ts3 for that ), and if there's to mutch chatter on the radio, change channel, or simply turn it off ;)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Sorry, but this was suggested multiple times, with different names, and they were all rejected:

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/15450-cb-2-way-voice-chat/

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/17264-truck-radio/?hl=radio

https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/12488-global-cb-warings/

You'll see that, in every post, people suggested using the TS3, or skype, or another similar software. -_-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.