DLC

Stopanac

One question regarding the top left corner pic.

If you take a look onto the left navigation system (which is a bit cut off), which city is that? I can't call it and I doubt that it is included i the current game version.

'(maybe a sneaky pick of what is comming in future?)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Let's put more meaning to this thread, instead of providing one word answers.

- What would the DLC be named?

- What would the DLC contain?

- What countries/city names?

- What should those countries have in them? (Monuments, sights, companies etc)

Well, I know SCS is busy with the Bus DLC for ETS2 (they already posted some screenshots on their blog and a few cities alreadt received some bus depots). Not sure whether I would like a bus DLC as I already got Omsi (1 & 2), so that would probably a bit disapointment as Omsi takes the simulator whay further than ETS2 can. For instance, can you open the doors? And is it that all doors at once (using you're trailer hook key) or can you 'specify' which door you want to open. Can you pivot the some for people with disabilities. In Omsi pesdestrians actually cross the street, in ETS2 they always stay on their block.

Technically not a DLC, but SCS is also working on ATS (American Truck Simulator) which is basically ETS2 in the US..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Am I the only one that want to see more of Scandinavia? An extended Scandinavian peninsula, and perhaps even parts of Finland. A new route to head further to eastern Europe perhaps through the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Drive all the way up to Luleå in Sweden, cross the border into Finland, drive down to Helsinki, jump on a ferry to Tallinn. Would make an epic trip.

76561198004601492.png

One question regarding the top left corner pic.

If you take a look onto the left navigation system (which is a bit cut off), which city is that? I can't call it and I doubt that it is included i the current game version.

'(maybe a sneaky pick of what is comming in future?)

Thats Praha. I'm pretty sure it is. I've almost memorized the entire map since I've been playing ETS2 for almost 3 years xD.

bN1fe9S.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived