What's your job?

Trucker15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm currently a all in one (almost) worker in a metal refinishing company. Sadly they are so slow I'm better off working min wage(it's safer too). At most 5 hours a day plus travel costs...

Currently looking for work in management/supervisor/financial assistant, I can do more but the reason why my company doesn't want to let me go is because I'm good at almost everything, and usually fast at it after "some" if any training :-D

I'm a programmer and I just finished college currently looking for a job :P

Even with 90's not a easy job to get. At least you can slap on ets2mp :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• Web Developer

Even with 90's not a easy job to get. At least you can slap on ets2mp :)

I'm already in the process of getting a job. I'll get to know this week if I get the final interview or not.

They were looking for a SQL Programmer that could speak french too and I can do both. Also they tested me on Java, PHP and Javascript :P

I have touched almost everything and helped a lot of student in my program and even build a website to help out student with code source and all.

I'm already in the process of getting a job. I'll get to know this week if I get the final interview or not.

They were looking for a SQL Programmer that could speak french too and I can do both. Also they tested me on Java, PHP and Javascript :P

I have touched almost everything and helped a lot of student in my program and even build a website to help out student with code source and all.

Hopefully you get the job :) just be careful what you sign tho, it can effect here and other projects... based on what they tested you on it wouldn't surprise me if they try to get you to sign a non competition clause and something to do with coding outside of the company. If this happens try to get current projects as a exception if not already in it.

Also don't you find it a tad weird they tested you on "everything" :P esp with live projects...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• Web Developer

Hopefully you get the job :) just be careful what you sign tho, it can effect here and other projects... based on what they tested you on it wouldn't surprise me if they try to get you to sign a non competition clause and something to do with coding outside of the company. If this happens try to get current projects as a exception if not already in it.

Also don't you find it a tad weird they tested you on "everything" :P esp with live projects...

They already know I'm working on ETS2MP as a past time. But the company want to get the top notch :P. They already know I code a lot outside of "work" and I do coding competition :P. Also I don't like to code something and not finish it. So sometime I can code for like 30h in 2 days xD else I can't sleep :P

I work with IT. I'm a computer technician, to be precise. Currently working for a IT company that is specialized in website development and programming as well as systems and technical support to other companies; I am in charge of the technical support area. They got a computer with problems that is keeping their company from making money? I am the guy that saves their day.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Archived