DLCs

.StεvƐ.

well for me it has to be something like oversized loads, that'll make MP interesting lol, or a new truck or even a new addition to the map i.e south of France, Italy and Spain.

also @SavageFrog.

most people actually like to discuss what they would like to see in the game in the upcoming months, you know, share ideas about the direction the game could go? if you don't like it, don't post please.

I am against use of mods, additions and any extras.

It is enough that is full of ''truckers'' overdone with 9832 aux & hazard  lights, lamps, etc.   :angry:

Unnecessarily overloading servers. The ''gone crazy'' players and nut ping are enough too.

Not to mention the madness that becomes weekends / evenings at ports, tunnels and end map cities...

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

actually @vynzen, ping has nothing to do with the amount of lights you have on your vehicle, its to do with your connection to the internet and the server, as for hating on mods etc, that's your opinion on things, we don't hold it against you, some of us love mods that improve games, or dlcs wed like to see the developers create, if your hate mods that badly, please don't comment on the Multiplayer MOD forums about it as a  lot of us love the MP mod.

some actual overweight loads would be nice, 25t is a joke

Not just heavier loads. Wider, higher, longer loads would be nice. That would add a whole new level of skill that drivers need to do those loads.

Plus >550bhp trucks are getting useful

EDIT: And the GPS route planning and memorizing the map would be necessary to use. So most likely, you need to show off all the skills you have

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

although if you have, higher, wider loads in MP you got to account for the trolls on the road, or the guys who don't really know the length of their truck and trailer, even now ive been clipped by people overtaking me on highways because theyre right on the edge of their lane around a bend.

also I agree that no one has really mentioned a variation in accessories for your trucks i.e different high lights, new air horns, different LEDs (such as orange strobes instead of beacons, might reduce lag for people who like being mobile rotterdams) things that are useful to add variety to the look of peoples trucks out there, although rigids would be good, they do need some sort of incentive to use them, otherwise its just not worth the work to drag around a trailer on a rigid really.

First time I saw it:

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

Hm, nobody thought about more tuning parts and truck/trailer variations(e.g. Rigids) ? xD

Same, till i saw trucks liek this driving in company colors, than they are actually nice. This doesn't take away its stupid to stop making the Magnum.

crtkotw2id6.jpg

ldhx4az2yfk.jpg

udouzjdtkjf.jpg

عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد امار اتنا عشت لشعب: دينه الاسلام هديه القران حصنتك باسم الله ياوطن بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي

• 2 weeks later...

Archived