No companies will hire

.StεvƐ.

I second ST VTC (just dont bug me), Avoid posting in the forums and you will be fine. Reason saying that is because of your actions here (and soon the reply to this post i bet).

I'm waiting on the Telemetry to be finished before i become "active".

They are also not MP based, no tests etc.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

does anyone else have the same issue as me that no one will hire you to their company, yet your skill, ban amount, and other stuff are up to what they want? so sick of driving on my own around the darn map.

@megadethsteve666 come and drive with me man im more happy to play with you im on lots of hrs every day im in year 12  im from Australia  so if you want to play with me just  pm me 

76561198098873827.png

Well, since everyone is now shamelessly advertising their company in here.. Here I go:

In our company we do a driving test with an applicant by driving behind them. So no teamviewer and no steam streaming. The driving test is not extremely strict. We look if an applicant drives according to the traffic rules (with exception of the speed limit, if they don't drive recklessly and if they have respect for other road users.

Next to that, we have weekly convoys and frequent grouping among drivers. Our drivers is a constant base of active drivers (drivers that are inactive for a period longer then 30 days get removed).

To sign up, you can head over to http://emeraldimmersiontrucking.com and register an account. Once you log in, you'll be taken to an application form where we request a little bit of information about you.

Good luck and happy trucking!

EDIT: Apparently One Two got ahead of me xD

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

If you send me what you said, and explain why you said it, I could make an exception for you. It's your choice if you join us or not, I'm not forcing you to join :lol:

all I did was called him an idiot because he ran a yield sign and blocked me in at a on ramp to the highway and I just said to him why is he driving like an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived