Describe the poster above you

xhavefunx

inb4 forum games

So, here's how it works: Try to describe the poster above you. Do not insult. Describe them with nice words. If you don't like the poster above you, don't post. Or do post. With nice words. Maybe you 2 will start liking each other. I don't know. Remember, it is forbidden to attack other forum users, or post personal information about them. 

Example:

Name (aka Kravaty) is the poster above me. I reply: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name can be a troll sometimes. Some people call him the forum spammer. But i'm catching up pretty good    B)

Also one of the most active members here. If status updates were counted to the forum posts, ETS2MP would have to order new webservers    :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6678260d274e21794e2a4bc76749f70f959cc429

^ Nice signature, clean and tidy. Guessing by his profile picture, he likes taking his dog to the beach.

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

The guy above is in the same VTC as I am and he is from the same country, are you a stalker? :P

Big Volvo fan so he seems allright to me :P

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@Adde

Has only played 3 hours of a fun game called prison architect (steam is only half or less of my hours :D, bought it from their site with name in game, hit me up Egg-Roll style :D)

^^ Picture that creeps me out for some reason....

Seems intelligent judging by his posts  ;)

My picture is from Whos line is it anyways, the game was props i think and ryan stiles was making a impersonation of princess leia, IF my memory serves me correctly :D I'm actually happy they brought it back (tho i have not seen a single ep of the new series)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^ Seen all over the forum, enjoys modding and gets random texts from teens who need to go back to "pre-school"

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived