Collision Warning to admins

SilviuSlv

Suggestion Name: Collision alert to admins chat

Suggestion Description: when a collision is made with another truck the message will be  apper to admins chat
Any example images: -
Why should it be added?: it will be very helpfull to admins so they will know when they get a repot for collision. in that alert message admin will know that the player X with id 999 did that collision to the player Y with id 222

1. If this suggestion was implemented, admins would have really big spam. Collisions are very often.
  2. And what next? Admin teleport to the place of the collision and...? It was few seconds/minutes ago, so he can't go back in time and see it.

Sorry, -1 from me.

return 0;

Author of the JobSync project.

I think it´s a good but bad idea, good because the number of trolls and rammer would decrease a lot, but bad because they would be annoying for admins and they would reach a point in which they don´t do nothing

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

1. If this suggestion was implemented, admins would have really big spam. Collisions are very often.
  2. And what next? Admin teleport to the place of the collision and...? It was few seconds/minutes ago, so he can't go back in time and see it.

Sorry, -1 from me.

read again ,maybe you dont understand ... if the warning is apper the admin can kick that player even he teleport there and that player has left from the accident ...

they have the proof for kick them ... and in this way i think it will educate the players to drive safe

i think they can make something coding so the server recognize the truck or the wall..

but if you say -1 to my suggestion , its good when people is ramming you and they leave the area and you have 70% dmg ??? it's good in your mind....

read again ,maybe you dont understand ... if the warning is apper the admin can kick that player even he teleport there and that player has left from the accident ...

they have the proof for kick them ... and in this way i think it will educate the players to drive safe

even if the warning is there we can't kick a player just by reading a rapport ? this is not a proof, we need more proof like a screenshot or a video 

Well, what if you hit parked truck with few kph, admins get message? And then we punish the player because we get a message in chat?

Wouldn't be a good solution I think, maybe it's even worse than current system.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Well, what if you hit parked truck with few kph, admins get message? And then we punish the player because we get a message in chat?

it mean you dont know to drive if you hit a parked truck right ??? so you like when people hit you and they leave the area ...well good luck

So use some gameplay recording software, Shadowplay (for certain nVidia GPUs) or OBS can save the previous x minutes, that way you'll have video proof that someone crashed you and it doesn't matter if the other player flies away, you can report him/her in the forums with the video and if admins see foul play, they'll ban the player. This suggestion would mean that in-game admins wouldn't have time to see what's happening on their screens, with more than 2000 drivers simultaneously, all the reports they receive and still, a warning for EVERY crash? It would be madness.

Completely -1, in covoy it's very frequent to have collisions, for example at the front of the convoy someone had an accident everybody breaks but it's too late : Admins would receive at least 5 notifications of collisions.

^

i understand that you trying to make the work of the admin lighter we appropriate it that the community help us with that

however for this suggestion i don't see any future unfortunately to let this project running good enough we must re code the collision system which can be allot of work

even if the developers find a way to make this work somehow it can be good it can be a flop no one knows we can't look into the future 

People collide with eachother all the time on accident. I personally don't really want any action to be taken against a person if it was an accident, only if it was blatently on purpose. Its a -1 for me...

but the warning can start from 40% dmg to 100% dmg ....

but it's easy to say -1 , i understand now ... when someone has a nice idea and you dony have that idea you imedly say -1 ...

1) You know sometimes in convoy we get immediatly 100% of damage because of an important collision, but if it's a person from the convoy (And it's not his fault) I don't want an admin to ban him. So it's why I think it's a bad idea so it's -1.

2) As you see every person who puts -1 has given a reason, I know what you think when you read these comments (I made a suggestion some months ago and there was some persons that just commented it just saying "-1" nothing more, just "-1") but be happy, you have explanation about these -1 so you can find a way to make this idea a good idea.

People collide with eachother all the time on accident. I personally don't really want any action to be taken against a person if it was an accident, only if it was blatently on purpose. Its a -1 for me...

it's your convoy fault you must have some distance between trucks right???

Honestly SlvSilviu I do not think your quite understanding, no matter how much distance you keep between people particuarly in convoys accidents do happen, theres no stopping or preventing it, the inevitable will happen. As I said and many other people have mentioned because these accidents happen people will get banned despite whether the person who got rammed wanted the guy to be punished or not. I would not want somebody in a convoy banned for accidentely ramming into me. Just my personal opinion. The only way you could work around this is if the admins asked the person who got rammed whether they want action taken or not which would be a long process. Honestly, if you get rammed and you want to report it just report it. There is no need for all the automation. It will cause more problems than solve.

Although you're not supposed to touch anyone else's truck, I have to agree with you, not every "collision" is a valid reason to go ahead and ban someone without any further evidence. Not to mention the amount of spam administrators would get (as said above).

I can think of many more things good and bad about this suggestion, but in my opinion it wouldn't really work out.

~Aragon

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.