Reports in chat!

Suggestion Name:    Bring back the reports in chat and show people being kicked and banned.

Suggestion Description: I suggest that we are able to report in the chat and are able to see when someone is banned or kicked.

Example Images: N/A (but is the same before it was removed)

Why it should be added: find it is a quicker way of reporting and I also feel like nothing is being done about the rammers etc.. For example yesterday I reported someone ingame for ramming as he was. I then reported him for blocking me later on (about 6 mins after) and I had no idea if he was kicked or banned. I would like to know and see proof that this is being done. I'm not saying the admins do not do anything about it as i'm sure they do their best. I would just like to see the proof.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

EDIT!!

Yeah I've seen some kick/ban messages on the current version, they are in blue, and don't show the reason. These are only if it happened near you I think, it would be nice if they could redo the format and restore the global messages, maybe an on/off toggle for those who apparently hated it so badly...

• Upvote 2

twitter.pngyoutube.png

most of the time reporting someone from the tab list is not working .

because i don't get the mouse pointer to click on someones name second mouse button is not working most of the times

and when you get a mouse pointer after endless clicking the mouse the player who you did wanted to report is not

visible anymore and you cant report them anymore    

• Upvote 1

lemmingskiller

i could not report you if you drive away fast  lol

don't get the mouse pointer that's why i would like the older system back reporting in the chat

I didn't mean to drive away fast, i mean someone hit you and you stop somewhy and he still going, and if you want remove but the mouse not work and he go out from that 500m where show the trucks and you can't report him/her

i also miss this feature to be honnest.it was nice if you drive on a calm road to have some entertainment and read the kicks/bans.always tought ''another one bites the dust!'' :D

• Upvote 1

+1 it's really not comfortable to use "TAB" report. And I also would like to see if eg my friend got kicked or banned(for ramming :D)

PC: GIGABYTE M57SLI-S4|AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ OC Extreme 3.61Ghz x2|Palit GeForce GT 430 1GB DDR3|4GB DDR2 667Mhz ETS2MP jeszcze tu

PC2: ASRock 970Extreme4|AMD FX 6300 X6 4.0Ghz|XFX R9 280 3GB GDDR5|8GB DDR3 1866Mhz :D

Mobile: Qualcomm Galaxy S III LTE i9305 by Samsung

TABlet: Samsung Galaxy S4 TAB 3G/Lenovo TAB S8-50LC 4G

Yeah I've seen some kick/ban messages on the current version, they are in blue, and don't show the reason. These are only if it happened near you I think, it would be nice if they could redo the format and restore the global messages, maybe an on/off toggle for those who apparently hated it so badly...

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

+1!

For those who hit&run or hit&f7 we do not have enough time to complete a report before they run away and ve their names disappear from our [tab] list. And we have to take time uploading videos and create a topic here on forum. 

Also: 

Actually I enjoy reading the records of admins kick/ban players showing on screen, and the records help me know how bad drivers get punished and these records can help players be aware of their behaviors. As I know many people never go to forum to see rules and the records may be the only way for them to know rules.

For those who dislike these spamming records F9 can help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Suggestion Name:    Bring back the reports in chat and show people being kicked and banned.

Suggestion Description: I suggest that we are able to report in the chat and are able to see when someone is banned or kicked.

Example Images: N/A (but is the same before it was removed)

Why it should be added: find it is a quicker way of reporting and I also feel like nothing is being done about the rammers etc.. For example yesterday I reported someone ingame for ramming as he was. I then reported him for blocking me later on (about 6 mins after) and I had no idea if he was kicked or banned. I would like to know and see proof that this is being done. I'm not saying the admins do not do anything about it as i'm sure they do their best. I would just like to see the proof.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

EDIT!!

I´m so glad to see this issue being discussed, cause yes the new report system is awesome but a lot features missing in it, an that´s a real shame, so yeah let´s get the old /report chat command back again, cause most off the times (Unless you are recording, the person is gone so fast afterwards ramming into you).. So thanks for this post, an let´s hope in the future that we will get the /report command back again :D 

+1 For this post 

danishflipper.png

76561198076442809.png

The chat version might be quicker, but it is more open to random talk then the new system.

The new version has predefined reasons for reporting while you can type anything in chat.

To keep the reports structured and clear, the new system sure is an improvement.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I agree. Reporting in the current interface is a pain. If you are driving slowly and trying to report someone, you cannot press A and D when you activated the cursor, or sometimes A or D just gets stuck when you open the interface and you crash into a barrier. I personally found /report much easier.

I also agree with the option to show all bans/kicks that could be toggled in the settings whether you want to see them or not. /admins command is disabled, we can't see which admins are online in case we have a problem we need to resolve

-1 Admins will again have to read the full report and it might not describe EXACTLY what the problem is, i think the current system is the best, however i think it would be a good idea if we could do something like "/r 1234 ram <TAB + autocomplete>" and as for the

show people being kicked and banned.

I think that should come back for people YOU have reported and along with the message to see if an Admin has claimed that report

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

I agree. Steering with mouse and making reports are impossible (if throthle and brake are on mouse buttons) now.

And also, i said something about this in Polish section...

Unfortunately, actually we can't see if there is any admin which kicking or banning 'the bad guys'.

For this reason admins get many time blamed because people can't see their job...

if i'm online you can FOLLOW ME ON MAP! //

if you have 'something' to me then write PM in English or Polish!

i don't accept anyone on steam!
photo.jpg facebook_48x48.png Twitter_logo_blue_48.pngdb7f21ef324bf7c1b313e517461a0ba9.png
3522842343.png

• 2 weeks later...

El1teZombiezHD has a point. The purpose of the reporting system (new) is to make it easier on the admin(s) side. I prefer the old system better though. It's very difficult to report someone in a crowded area or those who hit and run. I think there is already a topic open about the report command but not the kick/ban messages.

I am in favor of an option to enable or disable global kick/ban messages, as it seems some people like it and others don't. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.