Keep Scandinavia NCZ Free

As much as I would like to, this would never work out. The current big trailer yards in the rest of Europe that are full/semi-full extremely annoying with NCZ, it would be even worse with CZ on them. If you now decide to put CZ on the new smaller trailer yards in Scandinavia it would be even worse lol.

Sorry -1.

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

^ simple fix, respect.

Check your trailers loading spot, trailers don't fly till they spawn on top of each other else there be a non-stop fun fest of duck dive ditch and dodge...

It can be fixed by making spawning trailers a kick able offence. Equally a kick offence for leaving it there for too long.

If your slot is not available either (usually because of a drop off line) wait (don't block) or find another load.

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

You mean pickup points, problem with that is ghosting. It won't just be a trailer flying then it'll be a truck and trailer...

Easiest way imo is to make a rule on spawning a trailer on top of another. Less work for the dev and makes others respect each other a little more.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I notice when people finish selecting delivery tasks and ready to pick up, their trailers just appear in the company and sometimes spawn right on my trailer. 

If there is collision, both trailers will receive 100% damage.

Maybe possible after all trailers are synced in server.

And some drivers just stop there and block everyone after they finish delivery and drop the trailer. (can be reported for blocking though)

A -1 for now. But a good idea!

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

The spots themselves become non-collision, but the space around those spots become collision active. So, you can spawn you trailer at a spot where someone else is already pickup a trailer. However, you have to wait till that driver has driven away with his trailer, because only the parking spot of the trailer is non-collision. If you would try reverse in order to pickup your trailer you'll be crashing into the other tractor.

Players really need to learn to be patience. Not only at those company sites, but everywhere. I drive according to the truck speed limit and I was driving towards Calais. About 2 km before the exit, another was in a hurry and decided to overtake me. Only he was also needed to make the same exit as I was, so even while he wasn't even close to fully overtaking me, he decided to go back into the right lane and crashed into me. That driver simply didn't have the patience to drive 2 minutes after a truck that is a bit slower.. 

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

We really need a "ghost" system till the tráiler is not touching othe trailers in spawn points. It´s just that simple, and a priority in my opinión. There wouldnt be issues while spawning, and collissions could be back as son as the trailer is not touching other tráiler, information which the mp should already have (as each trailer has collission areas).

That way we could have that realistic gameplay back, which I really miss.

lkRjRkb.png

The spots themselves become non-collision, but the space around those spots become collision active. So, you can spawn you trailer at a spot where someone else is already pickup a trailer. However, you have to wait till that driver has driven away with his trailer, because only the parking spot of the trailer is non-collision. If you would try reverse in order to pickup your trailer you'll be crashing into the other tractor.

Players really need to learn to be patience. Not only at those company sites, but everywhere. I drive according to the truck speed limit and I was driving towards Calais. About 2 km before the exit, another was in a hurry and decided to overtake me. Only he was also needed to make the same exit as I was, so even while he wasn't even close to fully overtaking me, he decided to go back into the right lane and crashed into me. That driver simply didn't have the patience to drive 2 minutes after a truck that is a bit slower.. 

Yes people need to learn to be more patient when driving trucks. And that's why I think that's a good idea.

But...

This "no collision spot" may still cause trouble.

I see these accidents caused by NCZs sometimes:

When you are driving out of a NCZ and your truck is "partly inside",

There can be collisions between you and other trucks inside the NCZ.

That's how trolls used to cause chaos around Rotterdam services: Park inside NCZ but blocking the gate and wait for crashes. Whoever is "partly inside" and touches the blocker's trailers will be blocked. Some even go underground and unable to move anymore....

If this also happens with the "no collision spots", one of the two trailers will still take damages.

Only solution to this is all players f7 after selecting the delivery or make the whole company a NCZ again.

Suggestions:

As mentioned... we need a ghost system.

No collision is for trailers. not for the spots.

Edited by SprinterFS

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.