Recommend a truck to new players and give your reasons.

Recommend a truck to new players and give your reasons.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Recommend a truck to new players and give your reasons.

• scania
    • volvo
    • DAF
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • MAN
  2. 2. Recommend a truck to new players and give your reasons.

• Renault
    • iveco

In my Opinion, the Jack of all Trades at the Beginning is the Renault Magnum! Descent Power, best Sound (realism), overall good Balance between Handling and Driving Stability, excellent Mirror Angles and Surround Visibility in First Person!

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

Regarding this question, I can say that as you can see on the road, people use Scania and Volvo trucks because Scania and Volvo have strong engines and are faster than other trucks and have good traction, so most people usually use Scania and Volvo trucks and this decision depends on their interest which one to choose.

You should choose high horsepower trucks with fewer axles. In this way, the number of jobs you will find will increase. Vehicles with high axle count can carry heavier loads and help you earn more, but you will spend more time. Among the low-axle vehicles I mentioned, Mercedes and Man give good performance, and the new Renault and Daf are also good.

• Upvote 1

I personally recommend Scania because of its ability to cope with a wide range of work environments and its trustworthy reputation, and I can't deny that other brands are also very good. I have driven my Scania S500 for tens of thousands of kilometers.

Stay safe!

Keep distance!                                   

Let's have fun driving trucks at TruckersMP!❤️

My suggestion for new users is to use Scania and Volvo because they are very nice trucks.

Because even when going fast, these trucks are a little more difficult to tip over than other trucks, unless you have a very heavy load, and since they are more powerful vehicles, they provide quick start-up, which can be helpful to new users.

spacer.png

I don't believe it makes much difference, any truck you buy will be well served. It depends on your taste in design. But anyway, I would recommend the new Man TG3 TGX, it is a very beautiful truck, with a beautiful dashboard, the engine sound in my opinion is the most beautiful in the game.
(I really liked the sound of the Scania Next Gen V8, but in my opinion, after the update that brought FMOD, it was horrible)

The new Daf is a state-of-the-art truck I love the electronic mirrors I recommend.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

I choose Renault T because it has a very nice style and is one of the most beautiful trucks to play in the game. :HaulieLove:

• HaulieLove 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

I recommend 2 options:

• Volvo FH16 2012 Sleeper Cab Reason: Nice interior and exterior design + fast accelaretion, good max speed..
  • Iveco Stralis 4x2 Sleeper Cab Reason: Cheapest truck in the game
Spoiler

imo, first truck should be contain this features: enough hp, decent design, 4x2.. (cabin is not important)

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

I am one of the only people to recommend the DAF in the thread: Slightly cheaper comparative to other brands such as Volvo or Scania whilst delivering a beautiful lorry especially with the facelift the newer DAF's including the newer XF's have received. No matter which DAF you are driving the interior is absolutely stunning: for me, the Volvo interior is revolting and you practically will not be able to force me to buy or enjoy a Volvo truck. The DAF also has reasonable to great power delivery of course depending on which engine and gearbox you choose and I think that the DAF would be great for most new-starter deliveries.