TruckersMP Continuous failure

I love how it's been since January 2021 since this video and I've seen nothing but worse about TruckersMP, all my friends who own the largest Top 5 and Top 4 VTC is shutting down their VTC due to no change tomorrow, goodbye TruckersMP! See you never.😄

Hello, like many other topics similar to this one I feel compelled to reply to this one too...
Point 1: TruckersMP is a FREE version of the game that modifies the gaming experience by allowing you to join other players, create VTC's,create convoys, have fun together etc. instead of being alone in singleplayer, maybe for someone is getting bored and looking for company...
But you are NOT obligated to play it.
Point 2: There is NOT only Calais-Duisburg/Dusseldorf. There's a huge map to explore, and it expands even more if you buy the DLC.
Point 3: Calais-Duisburg/Dusseldorf we can now say that it is a "meme" of this game, it has existed practically almost since the born of TMP... and at the time it was much more disastrous than now, as there were not enough GMs to manage the situation ...I don't know if you remember, but years ago, given that the admins could be counted by how many they were...when there were situations that were too disastrous such as the former Duisburg intersection and the service station, some admins rage quitted from the game instead of banning them,or they just kick..., for the too much chaos..or at worst, there were those who banned "innocent" players and abused of them and next they got perma banned from TMP Staff like Lorena,K7V excc...then over the years it improved, but today we find ourselves perhaps at the beginning...too many players (not to mention that perhaps the 70% of 5Millions are ALT accounts of players who have been banned or perma banned...) and without logic, they all go to the CD just because there is chaos... some like being there and behave well by observing and respecting the rules, others instead they prefer to play like on NFS, ignoring everyone and creating trouble.
Point 4: Everyone goes on the CD because it's cool and there's traffic, for some it could also be a challenge to learn to drive... while for others it's just a bore, especially those who travel with heavy cargo at 30-50kmh ...
Point 5: I am part of a VTC we can call it medium large, it has around 180 players, and I don't know if it is written in the rules, however other VTCs I have been through, much larger ones like Prime, Viva in their rules there is written that they don't want their drivers to go on the CD, precisely to avoid being banned for stupid causes and to jruin the reputation of the VTC since when you join in you're responsable of your actions and of your bans/punishments,you read the rules and accepted them..
The VTC's that close, will close for their personal reasons, which many of them could be the change of their passions, lack of interest of gaming, maybe they grows up and has other hobbies, studies, work problems etc.
We are all human and have a life beyond gaming..

If the CD hasn't changed so far, it will never change, it will always be worse...
It will only change if SCS does a great job and widens the road and turns it into a highway like the one on April 1st last year... otherwise there is little chance that the CD will really change... It's been 9 years now. ..

In short I'm making you understand that there is not only the CD, explore the map that there are also other beautiful places, such as the West Balkans and Iberia... Don't ruin the gaming experience because of children who don't know how to play... avoid chaos. Or if you want to go there, you do so at your own risk, aware of the actions and their consequences.

Kind Regards,

Rossoo770s.

Aurora Driver & Media Team | Veteran Driver | TruckersMP Member since 2015.

• Upvote 5
  • True Story 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

But you can put emotes in the chat, what more could you want?

Choose between racing (and get obliterated every 5 minutes) on a drag strip with crowds of idiots or drive completely alone out there on the huge map only to get torpedoed seconds before finising 1000+ km delivery?

Nah, I choose none of that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

" There are 8 maps DLC try to drive " I think we all knows that - BUT! If u drive just a bit away from the c-d, or even kirkenes in promods, it will become a "ghost game " very fast, ull be lucky just to see one or two driving pass you, and whats the fun in that? U play a multiplayer game coz u wanner see other ppl.

• True Story 1

CD 

CD

CD 

You like population

You like traffic

You get angry

You get furious

You stop playing TMP 

You still come back 

You head to CD 

You get angry 

You complain again

You stop TMP 

You still come back again 😒

You still head straight to CD 🤣

It's like music to my ears 🤣

I hear people say other place of the map is empty

That's a big fat lie 

Some places of the map I do come across several drivers 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

As stated, there is such a huge area of the game to explore, and even more so in promods.

You can choose where to go and drive, those VTC's are large enough to populate other parts of the game map.

Don't like the chaos in which C-D Brings, then it's simple. Don't go there, it's one road between two cities.

However, as explained above, The TMP GM team does what it can to moderate this area, however real life comes first, we are volunteers at the end of the day, this is a persistent issue which many counter measures have been implemented to help "Ease" the congestion and traffic Inc Redesign of Duisburg, own TMP signage, more lanes etc.

Of course, suggestions are always welcome. 

• Confused 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

11 hours ago, Xavon said:

I love how it's been since January 2021 since this video and I've seen nothing but worse about TruckersMP, all my friends who own the largest Top 5 and Top 4 VTC is shutting down their VTC due to no change tomorrow, goodbye TruckersMP! See you never.😄

Thanks for sharing this video wasn't aware of it. This player spent some time and energy to expose his point of view and suggestions to TMP on a video. Very nice initiative.

When I look at it I can see (from what he says) that in 2021 (I wasn't on TMP until 2022) the game moderation seemed quite strict (maybe too strict).

I think we can all agree that today the game moderation (including the rules) are MUCH LESS strict with lower/shorter punishments.

Is the situation any better? HELL NOOOOO!

@Granite [SVK] summed it all up: 

1. Want to play with many other players on ETS2 > Go on TMP
  2. Want to be in an area with a decent amount of other players > Go to CD area
  3. Want to avoid trolls and idiots making your TMP experience a painful one > Go OUT of CD area
  4. Want to find more players > Go to step 2 and SHUT UP as we don't care about your opinion/suggestions and prefer to have more and more players (racing/trolling or not) on the server.

The way i see TMP is different to when i saw it in 2020 during covid.

1. people are now back at work and are living life again so wont be on tmp
2. Tmp has died a but one reason being 1.
3. i like tmp cause of the community that it has formed and the fact that we are all here to have fun.

i dont see why people cant drive CD without being idiots i drive CD and yet ive not been banned or kicked cause guess what i follow the rules its not that hard to follow the rules of the road.

5 hours ago, Granite [SVK] said:

But you can put emotes in the chat, what more could you want?

Choose between racing (and get obliterated every 5 minutes) on a drag strip with crowds of idiots or drive completely alone out there on the huge map only to get torpedoed seconds before finising 1000+ km delivery?

Nah, I choose none of that.

You forgot to Mention the Education of the Chat, which teaching a lot of useful Swearing Phrases, Insultings and Local Slang Words of Human Genitals, in multiple Languages! In case you figured out which language, you can use this knowledge during your next Travel To or Your Vacation in such Countrys!

• Haha 3

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

On 3/22/2024 at 8:16 AM, L-DR@GO said:

CD 

CD

CD 

You like population

You like traffic

You get angry

You get furious

You stop playing TMP 

You still come back 

You head to CD 

You get angry 

You complain again

You stop TMP 

You still come back again 😒

You still head straight to CD 🤣

It's like music to my ears 🤣

I hear people say other place of the map is empty

That's a big fat lie 

Some places of the map I do come across several drivers 

ha ha ha atleast most of my friends do that lol 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:35 AM, Xavon said:

i very much doubt they have the top 4 or 5 if they were that that big they would not shut them down 

• Haha 1

Enjoy your Singleplayer and/or Convoy Modes then. TMP won't be affected because one player quits. Even the Real Simulation players are on hiatus and watching the forum for any changes that will return the servers back to what the whole game is about, which will never happen.

1. This is a free mod SCS allows to operate because our admins aren't charging any fees.
  2. Our admins can't modify the problem spots. It goes against their vision and is what majority of the community wants, problem spots.
  3. If you go CD, you get all the population and the problems from the area being clustered and not updated to handle 2,000 players like a highway can.
  4. If you go anywhere else on the map, you get no population and no problems.

Edit: LMAO. This person has bought the Patron Master Tier and only has 1 forum post and complains about changes he's never even posted about before.

Edited by Sunstrider
Looked at the poster's stats. 1 post, patron master tier, and complains about stuff that the poster never mentioned about before.

27 minutes ago, Sunstrider said:

Enjoy your Singleplayer and/or Convoy Modes then. TMP won't be affected because one player quits. Even the Real Simulation players are on hiatus and watching the forum for any changes that will return the servers back to what the whole game is about, which will never happen.

1. This is a free mod SCS allows to operate because our admins aren't charging any fees.
  2. Our admins can't modify the problem spots. It goes against their vision and is what majority of the community wants, problem spots.
  3. If you go CD, you get all the population and the problems from the area being clustered and not updated to handle 2,000 players like a highway can.
  4. If you go anywhere else on the map, you get no population and no problems.

Edit: LMAO. This person has bought the Patron Master Tier and only has 1 forum post and complains about changes he's never even posted about before.

I'm just not a TruckersMP Geek like you, I had my own account which I do not have the password to since it's been a long time, I'm also too old for this game, mature up you sad geek. The issue is true and you're blinded like the typical Geek. 😂

It's sad that you've had to look through my account to make your point valid, no way there is single player!! oh no. No way!!! LOL You're delusional. They just don't have enough staff to moderate everything, if that's the case then they need to lower their quality of their mods that they need, it's hard but they can do it it's not a math equation if you're not a child. Geeks like you respond to forums like these, and normal people don't so that is why this wouldn't get much up-votes as it's a TruckersMP Geek Nerds home base, love TruckersMP but I'll say it again and again I'm not a geek like you. 

Yes I also do drive in other roads, it's the same constant issue I'd much aswell rather just play with my friends who own VTCs oh no!! They're shutting down. It's a issue only old players see, maybe not you you're a different person than normal. I love the dedication though put it into your personal life.

@Xavon,

I understand your frustration.

The few populated areas of TruckersMP are infamous for reckless drivers and trolls, while the rest of the map is deserted.

One has to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, or leave TruckersMP for good. I chose the latter many moons ago and haven't regretted it.

I might return one day, when TruckersMP provides realistic simulation servers and AI traffic.

Until then, I'll continue to visit the TruckersMP's forum to add my two cents.

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2024 at 3:44 PM, Xavon said:

I'm just not a TruckersMP Geek like you, I had my own account which I do not have the password to since it's been a long time, I'm also too old for this game, mature up you sad geek. The issue is true and you're blinded like the typical Geek. 😂

It's sad that you've had to look through my account to make your point valid, no way there is single player!! oh no. No way!!! LOL You're delusional. They just don't have enough staff to moderate everything, if that's the case then they need to lower their quality of their mods that they need, it's hard but they can do it it's not a math equation if you're not a child. Geeks like you respond to forums like these, and normal people don't so that is why this wouldn't get much up-votes as it's a TruckersMP Geek Nerds home base, love TruckersMP but I'll say it again and again I'm not a geek like you. 

Yes I also do drive in other roads, it's the same constant issue I'd much aswell rather just play with my friends who own VTCs oh no!! They're shutting down. It's a issue only old players see, maybe not you you're a different person than normal. I love the dedication though put it into your personal life.

I'm not a geek. I don't spend 24/7 on this game. I've taken long breaks before and still come back to the same thing.

LMAO, you're such an assumer. Your total posts are shown under your name and PFP in each post you make, grandpa. You know nothing about me and are assuming based on what i've written. Oh, i didn't realize i was talking to a VIP, "Mr. Normal". You are far from normal as i am a geek. or so you've written in stone. Try writing a biography about me and maybe you can read that in the afterlife.

They won't hire more staff and they won't fix the problems that TMP has become since Year 1 of ETSMP. You're only options are, as i said above. Take them, or find something else to do.

I'm a lone wolf. I don't convoy with anyone on the main server and i don't do VTC's. Just leave. You say there's no future and yet. You keep lurking here.

• Like 1

lmaoo this guy posts a video of someone complaining about the state of TMP and the issues with moderation and his solution is

"They just don't have enough staff to moderate everything, if that's the case then they need to lower their quality of their mods that they need"

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

• Woah! 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | Support | Feedback | Recruitment | News | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I disagree, i think when you look at TruckersMP as a whole it is still pretty successful. The maps for both games are pretty big and there is a lot of area to explore. Obviously 99% of the players are on C-D road and also on ETS2 but I think TruckersMP still has a whole before it sees any major 'failures' persay.